CLOSED    June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st >

CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

CLOSED June Secret Pal Swap Signup Ends June 1st

Old 06-07-2011, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
My dear SP ,
I have bought the last item I wanted to get in your package today...so your package is all ready to go...however, it is really hot today and I am planning on spending the rest of the day indoors quilting..so your package will go out tomorrow. If you are wondering if this is you, I'll give you a hint...you live in a state that I stayed in for three months, all of which it snowed very heavily..breaking some records from 1969...this was in 2007-2008. It is a Northwestern state, as far NW as it gets actually :mrgreen: Ah...and you like green. :XD: Do you know who you are? :?:
Oh my, this must be me in Washington.
Right state..but not you,sorry...although I am sure yours is coming too :thumbup:

and BTW...we were in Spokane..which I am not sure who far that is from my pal...I guess I can ask her when she gets the package :XD:
If I noticed the posts, there is another person here in Spokane, but since you said not Spokane, then it must be about 3.5 hrs away from me to the west unless there is one more i did not notice. Love that us people in Washington love doing these swaps.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:59 AM

I'm in Spokane and I know of at least 2 others that are in this area! Yes we did have record snowfalls that year! Even Walmart was closed for over a week while they shoveled the roof off. Many stores didn't bother to shovel and paid the price.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Qwiltylady
I'm in Spokane and I know of at least 2 others that are in this area! Yes we did have record snowfalls that year! Even Walmart was closed for over a week while they shoveled the roof off. Many stores didn't bother to shovel and paid the price.
Oh I remember that...heard about many celinings caving in. Tell you what, I was SO glad to leave Spokane that year, although I do love the NW.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:10 PM

My dear SP ,
I have bought the last item I wanted to get in your package today...so your package is all ready to go...however, it is really hot today and I am planning on spending the rest of the day indoors quilting..so your package will go out tomorrow. If you are wondering if this is you, I'll give you a hint...you live in a state that I stayed in for three months, all of which it snowed very heavily..breaking some records from 1969...this was in 2007-2008. It is a Northwestern state, as far NW as it gets actually :mrgreen: Ah...and you like green. :XD: Do you know who you are? :?:
Oh my, this must be me in Washington.
Right state..but not you,sorry...although I am sure yours is coming too :thumbup:

and BTW...we were in Spokane..which I am not sure who far that is from my pal...I guess I can ask her when she gets the package :XD:
If I noticed the posts, there is another person here in Spokane, but since you said not Spokane, then it must be about 3.5 hrs away from me to the west unless there is one more i did not notice. Love that us people in Washington love doing these swaps.
Well, according to Mapquest, my pal is about 280 miles west of Spokane. :mrgreen:
Old 06-07-2011, 12:54 PM

Well, according to Mapquest, my pal is about 280 miles west of Spokane. :mrgreen:

LOL isn't me then, I'm 378 miles from Spokane.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:51 PM

Secret Pal Your package is on it's way wow I had no idea it had such a long way to travel,
A whopping 2400 miles.
expect your package Friday or Saturday.
I hope you like it.
Old 06-07-2011, 01:59 PM

Wanda Lou Did you ever get your may package? Sure hope so because you made mine very special!
Old 06-07-2011, 02:01 PM

I hope my pal got hers for June. Have a delivery confirmation that says it was delivered yesterday afternoon.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by mooretll
Wanda Lou Did you ever get your may package? Sure hope so because you made mine very special!
Not yet, But I am hopeful.

Is your Garden keeping you busy?
Old 06-07-2011, 06:44 PM

Candi you're awfully quiet today....