Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Closed- Summer MerryGoRound Block Swap >

Closed- Summer MerryGoRound Block Swap

Closed- Summer MerryGoRound Block Swap

Old 07-07-2012, 11:09 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]347311[/ATTACH]
I finally got it to load. Aren't they beautiful. This is going to be gorgeous. Thank you to all of you.
Attached Thumbnails dsc_0130.jpg  
Old 07-07-2012, 07:07 PM
Power Poster

They are super nice! Thanks for posting. Are there a lot of blocks with orange or yellow in it? I love it.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:14 PM

Default Look what I got...

Thank you everyone for the fabulous blocks. SheriR the key chain is sooooooo cute! Thank you.

And thanks again Deb. You show em in DC! Give em what for!
Attached Thumbnails merry-go-round.jpg  
Old 07-07-2012, 09:47 PM

Thank you everyone! Do you see your blocks? I sure hope I got one from each of you. I love them and will try to finish this top ASAP. Thank you also for the scrap strips I received. I plan on using these for my sashing between the blocks and as border if possible.

I'm pleased you all like the PP heart key chain. I got the idea from a QS I was in during a trip to Orlando last October. I bought one that was a tiny Christmas granny square. I turned it inside out and saw how it was made. Y'alls PP heart I shrunk down on my printer to the size I wanted, added the backing/pocket , and voila! Easy Peasy! I know some of you have asked, if you need more direction still, let me know. <333
Attached Thumbnails merrygoround.jpg  
Old 07-08-2012, 06:51 AM

Just got home and found my beautiful blocks! And the heart chain is ADORABLE. Thank you every one for a wonderful trade. Deb did an amazing job as hostess!
Attached Thumbnails cimg0009.jpg  
Old 07-09-2012, 09:38 AM

I am so pleased that you are happy with your set(s). I made it a priority to get them swapped out and sent before I left. They all go well with each other - and I love the way you have combined them. Washington DC was 102 on Friday and 105 on Saturday. In Charleston SC now - left DC at 5pm - arrived 3:15 am. (Yes, I do all the driving) I am hoping to get some block ideas here in SC for the next swap. I know that I said pumpkins and leaves - well, I may have to have two going at the same time if I find something interesting here. Maybe a Civil War theme - I know not all of you are into that - but some of the fabrics for that theme really are beautiful. More later! Oh, did I mention that it is hot?
Old 07-09-2012, 10:15 AM

Civil War did you say? I'm in!!!!!
Old 07-09-2012, 11:05 AM

I got my blocks!and can't wait to put them together.Sheri the keychain was super adorable.I'll admit I want in on the next block and feel as though I should say sorry for being the only one to use blue background but the animals are surfing out in the sun(yellow) and water(blue).Thank you all again for the very pretty blocks.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:07 AM

Civil war?I'm in but not so much on wool.I am a fall nut but also detest halloween always have but being from New england i love fall
Old 07-09-2012, 12:03 PM

Received my blocks and they were on the counter when I got home from retreat. yes, I got to leave the house for four days and three nights and my family survived without me. They left them on the counter all closed up so I went thru them. i have enough I think for a couple of quilts yeah. That is what I get for doing three sets I suppose. Sheri the key ring is such a wonderful treat. I am going to put it on a ruler so I know it is mine and when I go to classes, they will see your cute work and leave my ruler alone. Also, the chip in the ruler helps it remain mine. Well, I am very busy at work today and not much time talk to you gals soon and will post photos this week when I can breath.