Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT >

December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT

December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT

Old 12-14-2011, 07:24 PM

This could be me ... as I am North of you and Medicine Hat is also known as the Gas City .... and I believe we have swaped before somewhere along the line.

Originally Posted by Boop56 View Post
Dear secret pal, You are north of me. Your city's nickname is:The Gas City. The Municipal Development Plan is now branded with your city name. On my birthday, Planning Services invited public to provide input for their next plan. My weather today is sunny and 75*. You are overcast and 26*. Thursday we will be 74* and you will be 17*. You should have your gift by the 22nd. I hope I hit on what you liked and wanted. Boop56 ( I think I have swapped with you before)
Old 12-14-2011, 07:28 PM

This sounds like the package I sent you ... however I had put the card in the envelope that was taped to the outside of the box.

Glad you like it!

Originally Posted by mooretll View Post
I received the most wonderful package today all the way from Canada!! It had Christmas towels, pot holders and oven mittens. It also had 5 Black and White pieces of fabric and a jelly roll with 20 strips. There was a storage box a kitkat, some chocalate mints,some herbel tea and chocalate spice YUMMMMM! also three packs of pocket tissues. I hyope i did not forget anything. it did not have a card so i do not know who to thank. But i LOVED EVERYTHING!!!
Candi i would like to know about the next get togather also.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:13 PM

What a great board we have here! Sheila in Erie sent me a "boo-boo" package to help me recover from surgery. A quilt magazine, a book, purse sized calendar, handmade Christmas ornament and a lovely card arrived today and really perked me up! Thanks, Sheila!
Old 12-14-2011, 08:18 PM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by kimscruzer View Post
not sausage , GOETTA !
Looks like sawdust burgers. It's no scrapple, that's for sure.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:42 PM

Yeah, I am going to call him tomorrow because I have had three now for no reason. My nose has just out of the blue just suddenly started bleeding for no reason three times now, because I had another one tonight too.

Originally Posted by arizonagirl View Post
Juli you should probably call your Dr about this. The fact that you had a nose bleed for no reason while watching tv and then again when you woke up is something that your Dr should be aware of. I hope it is nothing. Let us know.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:00 PM

Sent my SP package out today, after a long wait in line at the post office, it's on it's way....to the state with Bayous and crawdads and such....I sure hope she likes what's in it so very much!! There's a few hot doodads and an oinker or two...there's a few clues in here...Could it be coming to you???
Old 12-14-2011, 09:05 PM

lol, your a good rhymer. But, it's def not me. lol

Originally Posted by MDMPanther View Post
Sent my SP package out today, after a long wait in line at the post office, it's on it's way....to the state with Bayous and crawdads and such....I sure hope she likes what's in it so very much!! There's a few hot doodads and an oinker or two...there's a few clues in here...Could it be coming to you???
Old 12-14-2011, 09:27 PM

OMG...I hope the yellow comes out!! I think we have all been there with this one! POPCORN PRAYERS YOUR WAY!!! :-)
Old 12-14-2011, 10:07 PM

YIPEE!! My Dec. pkg. arrived today! after a crazy day of CHIRSTMAS SHOPPING , traffic and mailing stuff off, I came home to a surprise!!! My partner LYNNC, from calif, sent Treats for my sweet kitty, batik fabric, purple fabrics, a two tone purple pincoushion, DOVE chocolates, rotary blade, and a little light/batteris for the cutter, blue floral pre-cut sqaures,2 quilters magazines, a 6" sqaure ruler w/pattern, ( i needed another one of these), seam ripper, and a set of round circle rulers. Gosh I hope I didn't forget anything. Oh yes, a tea candle and a small cross-stitch kit, and Some small notecards WOWZA!!! Even her note was on lavendar paper! I like lavendar colors! My hubby tried to hide the candy on me too! HE doesn't even like milk chocolate but knew I wasn't paying full attention as I showed off the box of goodies! And the cat jumped into the box and possed for photos....HE LOVES BOXES! Neither my hubby nor I have figured out how to post photos yet, thus th e long message. Maybe during the CHRISTMAS break we will figure this out! THANK YOU SOOO much SP LYNNC. This is the first swap from someone on the west coast. My very first SP was from my own state. I have some ideas floating aroung for the purple fabrics.... AFTER ALL the christmas gifts are done! THANKS again LYNN.

Last edited by Jan Rutherford; 12-14-2011 at 10:13 PM.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:14 AM

Hi Friends,according to usps my sp;s package should be delivered yesterday or today.Hope you like it.Hint theres a St. in your state.