Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT >

December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT

December Secret Pal Sign Up Closes 11/30 noon CDT

Old 12-02-2011, 07:49 AM

Wink

Good morning y'all. I got my SP name, Lori, thanks for all your hard work. HINT: my SP's least favorite color is one of my favoritesrange

Robyn, surely it is FL that you'd love to visit

Jo, I thought that Sausage Fests are popular in the Midwest, never heard of one down south, but with the help of my best buddy Bing, I found that there is one in ST. Pete next week if you are coming down this way, why don't you just tell me already and I'll meet you to get it personally, surely driving from Atlanta you will be passing my house to get down to ST. Pete, y'all stop by now

Lots to do this month, but I already have my plans for my SP..need to be super fast as the package has ways to go
Old 12-02-2011, 07:56 AM

Yeah !!! Let the fun begin !! My package will be traveling east.........but not too terribly far
Old 12-02-2011, 08:09 AM

Hmm, it could be one of you...than again it could not be one of you ...I will try to narrow it down some..Where this person lives..Its a very small township ...Diana
Old 12-02-2011, 08:37 AM

ok got my sp name now time to go shopping (hint) White Snow Flakes...
Old 12-02-2011, 08:55 AM

i must admit i am absolutely no good at this candy stuff. chocolate..... what's that? it's all sweet and appropriate choices to me. if you were talking ice cream (yum rum raisin) i could really work with you or maybe pie (fruit of the harvest, key lime) but just chocolate. hmmmm....

well secret pal i hope you will like my choices. as long as i see the words chocolate or a pic of chocolate on the package, it's all fair game to me.

Last edited by Havplenty; 12-02-2011 at 08:58 AM.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:56 AM
Swap Hosts

So happy to be back! I will try to help Candi figure out clues, but I'm out of practice. Business is busy, busy, busy. In the spring Women's Wear Daily wanted to feature my veils in the bi-annual wedding issue. I said no thanks because I wasn't ready. Then Vogue Italia asked to feature them. I felt I was a little more prepared so I said OK. Biiiiig mistake. I was flooded with European orders. I guess it's good, but it would be nice to do something besides sew veils from dawn til midnight!
Old 12-02-2011, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by candi View Post
Good morning y'all. I got my SP name, Lori, thanks for all your hard work. HINT: my SP's least favorite color is one of my favoritesrange

Robyn, surely it is FL that you'd love to visit

Jo, I thought that Sausage Fests are popular in the Midwest, never heard of one down south, but with the help of my best buddy Bing, I found that there is one in ST. Pete next week if you are coming down this way, why don't you just tell me already and I'll meet you to get it personally, surely driving from Atlanta you will be passing my house to get down to ST. Pete, y'all stop by now

Lots to do this month, but I already have my plans for my SP..need to be super fast as the package has ways to go
Candi glad you're back...hmm my least color is orange, so I wonder? hmm....

Mary and Havplenty, close but no cigar!
Old 12-02-2011, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by candi View Post
well, i'm afraid i'd have to keep the sp package, still want a visit?????? we'll be traveling with Ray and in our '89 VW bus...that is the exact sausagefest we'll be visiting, are you really on the way?
Old 12-02-2011, 09:36 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever View Post
Candi glad you're back...hmm my least color is orange, so I wonder? hmm....

Mary and Havplenty, close but no cigar!
Quiltnut I don't want a cigar.Unless it's one of those chocolate ones.LOL
Old 12-02-2011, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
well secret pal i hope you will like my choices. as long as i see the words chocolate or a pic of chocolate on the package, it's all fair game to me.
it's ok, you can just put in my other choices, circus peanuts or black licorice!!