Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
DOLL QUILT SWAP #51  - NOV & DEC 2013 combined into one >

DOLL QUILT SWAP #51 - NOV & DEC 2013 combined into one

DOLL QUILT SWAP #51 - NOV & DEC 2013 combined into one

Old 12-04-2013, 07:57 PM

Received my DQ from likethedog and it is darling. She did snowmen too and I love the red with the green it brings in Christmas. My picture doesn't do it justice, it is really cute. This is her first swap and I'm hoping she will be joining in many more. Thank you Starla.
Attached Thumbnails nov-dec-dq-474x640-.jpg  
Old 12-05-2013, 05:35 AM

Starla that is soooo cute. your improving by the hour! I think its so fun to play with these wall quilts can't wait to see what the challenge for January will be... hint hint quiltingkrazy any clues.. have you even thought of it yet? we love any extra time to play with these things .. oh yes we do. I know I know your done for this year BUT next year will jump up at any given time.. wake up and BAM here it is.. so pleeeeaaaseee any clues?
Old 12-05-2013, 06:58 AM

what great DQ pics! Love the snowmen anytime! Great ideas. I'm with you Elisabrat, I can't wait to see what the theme is for the next one too.
Old 12-05-2013, 12:59 PM

OMG A;; those quilts are pleasing to the eye and beautiful! I was wondering if a January swap has been put up yet? I am only asking because I have cornea disease and they had replaced the cornea in my left eye so far and I am sooooo itching to sew. It's jaut that everything is off line to my eye and they are planning to do my right eye in January so I would just love to get started now and really try to get one done. Any info would be greatly appreciated or if someone just wants to do a swap with me so I can have some practice? Thanks in advance!!!!
Old 12-05-2013, 08:27 PM

Wonderful dqs this month!
Starla, you did great on the snowmen! Can't tell it is only your 2nd item to swaperoo here...
Take care all,
Kif
Um, add me to the "I will stick to lettuce group"!!
My mom loves to eat boiled spinach, she puts malt vinegar on it...EEEUUU!!!
Old 12-06-2013, 07:28 AM

I hope your eye surgery goes well and you will discover everyone you know has tons more wrinkles than you thought! my brother in law once had his eyes done and the first thing he said to me is WHOLY .. you have so many wrinkles! I wanted to kick him. I was 35. Thanks you goober. So please when you notice those wrinkles with your new found vision.. don't tell everyone! and I can't wait to see what you can sew once you can see real well again!
Old 12-06-2013, 09:55 AM

Mom and Grandma did the boiled spinach with malt vinegar too -- definitely EEEEUUUU! They liked their veggies cooked and cooked and cooked -- I didn't know green beans were supposed to be green until I went to college.

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 View Post
Wonderful dqs this month!
Starla, you did great on the snowmen! Can't tell it is only your 2nd item to swaperoo here...
Take care all,
Kif
Um, add me to the "I will stick to lettuce group"!!
My mom loves to eat boiled spinach, she puts malt vinegar on it...EEEUUU!!!
Old 12-06-2013, 09:58 AM

Elisabrat sent me this darling Santa quilt. The backing is a cute print too. A double sided wall hanging.
She should get hers soon. I hope it warms her a little in her frozen neighborhood.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]450194[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]450195[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails sant.jpg   santa.jpg  
Old 12-06-2013, 10:50 AM

elizabrat I am trying to get my camera to work, doesn't want to do what I want it to do, I may have to borrow somewones to take the pict. really is pretty though
Old 12-06-2013, 12:38 PM

received an adorable quilt from bus lady today, Thank you! i would post a pic, but i am flat on my back with back pain. getting such a great quilt was a bright spot in a long painful day