Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Eager Beavers Chat and photos >

Eager Beavers Chat and photos

Eager Beavers Chat and photos

Old 06-15-2011, 12:07 PM

Computer was acting up ..... and sent my last message "twice" ????? ............ So I erased this second posting.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:10 PM

Thank you for the house pics so far. As soon as I have finished with my IRR border, I will be right onto the house row.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:57 PM

I actually had Jacquies finished before I finished mine.....so really her's had to wait for me.....lol

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
Well, aren't we the sneeky little one...Sending me both your row and Jacqie's in the same package!
Looks like I'll be busy for a while! LOL
Old 06-16-2011, 11:55 AM

hi ladies, had a busy few days, sorry for being so quiet!! what with work and little Phoebe! ohhh!! she's so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!
double grin!!
i still have a little to do on linda's houses row. i'm hoping to get on top of it this weekend :)
:)
Old 06-17-2011, 06:18 AM

I haven't had a chance to do any sewing the last few days. I just got new cabinets put into my sewing room and I've been trying to organize everything. I am thinking about both of the rows I have sitting here waiting for me though. I'm even finding fabrics as I sort!
Old 06-17-2011, 06:45 AM

I can relate to both Jacquie and Joan ..... I don't know what it is, but the sun started coming out (for a change) and I seem to be buried and can't get to the sewing machine. I do have "all" of Joan's birdhouses ready to be appliqued though.

Today: Got a new batch of my BBQ Sauce to bottle-up for the Family Reunion we are leaving for on Sunday - making pies for dessert (feeding 19 people Saturday night) at another party's home - pulling the travel trailer over to start packing it for "2 week getaway" (Herman's got "antsy pants" can hardly wait to get on the road and driving me nuts!). Got a whole bunch of "Hand Sewing" all lined up for therapy while on this trek and DH has his Fly Rod and Fishing poles lined up for his therapy. Got to go for now ... and help get the trailer pulled here, to the house.
Old 06-17-2011, 04:53 PM

We expect you to be quiet now.....baby sleeping, holding, kissing, cuddling, diaper changing, kissing, hugging, holding, you get the idea......be sure to give her hugs and kisses from all of us honorary grannies over here and down under, I'm sure I can speak for all of us on that one!

Originally Posted by jacquie
hi ladies, had a busy few days, sorry for being so quiet!! what with work and little Phoebe! ohhh!! she's so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!
double grin!!
i still have a little to do on linda's houses row. i'm hoping to get on top of it this weekend :)
:)
Old 06-18-2011, 03:08 AM

i sure will!
i spent the night at Rachael & Ben's last night, to give them a 'night off'. they're both very tired.
i was up every 2 hours; feeding/ burping/ nappy changing/ hugs 'n kisses/ rocking/ snuggling... gosh, babies are GORGEOUS!! but very hard work!!! lol...
here's another picture!!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-213201.jpe  
Old 06-18-2011, 03:37 AM

i sure will!
i spent the night at Rachael & Ben's last night, to give them a 'night off'. they're both very tired.
i was up every 2 hours; feeding/ burping/ nappy changing/ hugs 'n kisses/ rocking/ snuggling... gosh, babies are GORGEOUS!! but very hard work!!! lol...
Oh, how "very precious" ..... "Darling Baby Phoebe" you cannot believe how much love, affection and the many (((HUGS))) that await you, in the years to come. :-) :-)

NUNU in Idaho
Old 06-18-2011, 03:46 AM

With the face of an angel who wouldn't want to hug and kiss her.

i sure will!