Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Eager Beavers Chat and photos >

Eager Beavers Chat and photos

Eager Beavers Chat and photos

Old 06-28-2011, 04:29 PM

You know, I forgot the Scottish Lass is working now.....no wonder she hasn't been on here as much. I was giving credit to Phoebe for taking her away from us and sending extra hugs and kisses from all of us to her. BUt, I just remembered she was doing night duty part time.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
You know, I forgot the Scottish Lass is working now.....no wonder she hasn't been on here as much. I was giving credit to Phoebe for taking her away from us and sending extra hugs and kisses from all of us to her. BUt, I just remembered she was doing night duty part time.
I'm sure she's still finding a little time to sew. We quilters just have to sew some of the time or else.....
Old 06-28-2011, 04:34 PM

Me too, what plans does anyone have. I really am having a hard time trying to figure that one out.

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
Yes, please do post a picture. I'd love to see what someone else has done. Now I have to start in on the dogs and cats row and I'm completely freaked about that one!
Old 06-28-2011, 04:38 PM

Me too, what plans does anyone have. I really am having a hard time trying to figure that one out.

Yes, please do post a picture. I'd love to see what someone else has done. Now I have to start in on the dogs and cats row and I'm completely freaked about that one!
Since Jacquie's rows are all one piece instead of blocks I'm really having trouble trying to figure out how to do it. I'm drawing and drawing, but I'm not getting anywhere!!
Old 06-28-2011, 04:44 PM

maybe you could do one long piece and make into a "Dog Park " with a few cats running thru being chased by the dogs
with a fire hydrant and some bushes for their potty break and dont forget the pooper scooper!

Since Jacquie's rows are all one piece instead of blocks I'm really having trouble trying to figure out how to do it. I'm drawing and drawing, but I'm not getting anywhere!!
Old 06-28-2011, 04:48 PM

That sounds pretty funny. It may look a little different though since it's all to be in blues and creams!
I'll keep planning for now. I did pick up some dogs and cats this weekend at the quilt show.

maybe you could do one long piece and make into a "Dog Park " with a few cats running thru being chased by the dogs
with a fire hydrant and some bushes for their potty break and dont forget the pooper scooper!

Old 06-28-2011, 05:05 PM

Uh, UH, UH, I know, Blue the dog from Blue's CLues....you could use him as one of the dogs......

That sounds pretty funny. It may look a little different though since it's all to be in blues and creams!
I'll keep planning for now. I did pick up some dogs and cats this weekend at the quilt show.

Old 06-28-2011, 05:08 PM

[quote=pattis47]maybe you could do one long piece and make into a "Dog Park " with a few cats running thru being chased by the dogs

Hey that's a great idea. And maybe a bird or two as well.
I'm still waiting on a couple of people's house photos so I can get started.

:oops:
Old 06-29-2011, 12:46 PM

hi, i'm sorry i haven't been on much. babies certainly turn your life upside down!!
and jobs too! but mainly babies lol...
i've had my hours go up to full time, darn it... plus my spare time has been spent at Rachaels due to Ben being down south on a course, and Phoebe having a few milk/colic problems.
plus i've been running back here trying to keep our washing going through machine (to keep us in clean underwear!!)
ohh for the days (not so long ago) when i could sew all day long!!
i'm pulling back a little from Rachael's to try and get her into her own routine.
i don't have too much more to do on linda's row... then it can go on it's merry way!!
it still needs the 2 last houses sorting then some emb' stitching to all the house scenes... fun!!
Old 06-29-2011, 01:03 PM

It's good to hear from you Jacquie! Sorry to hear that Phoebe is having some troubles. I hope they aren't too bad. I seems that your life has changed quite a bit lately. How wonderful that you get to spend time with the new baby though, I'm jealious.