Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Eager Beavers Chat and photos >

Eager Beavers Chat and photos

Eager Beavers Chat and photos

Old 07-09-2011, 05:01 AM

Beautiful as always Jacquie! You really did a lovely row for her!
Old 07-09-2011, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
Take all the time you need on the sewing. Just take care of yourself and get back to feeling well.
I am starting to feel better, thanks to the antibiotics ..... but the coughing-coughing (gets really bad if I start talking) is completely tearing me apart. It's all day and sometimes off and all night .... my sides and stomach are so sore now, feel like I was rowing a boat across the ocean right now. Herman let me sleep in .... didn't wake-up until 9:00 AM this morning. My close girlfriend put the lable on this coughing .... it's like "whooping-cough", you cough-cough-cough and can't get your breath back, then you start gagging and almost vomit. Sorry to be so graphic .... but she's right, that's what I'm dealing with right now. :thumbdown:
Old 07-09-2011, 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by jacquie
ohh dayle, hope you're feeling better soonest@!!!@***!!!

nothing worse for dragging you down than a full on cold'flu/pneumonia!
time to overdose on vitamins i think!! :)

Linda, i don't think i'll be sending you this row. i think i'll keep it for myself and make you another...

JOKE!!!!!!

sorry, that was cruel!!!!!

i think i'm going to have a hard time parting with it at the post office!!! better still, get DH to post it :)

here are some pics of the first part...
'English cottage'...
OMG ..... Jacquie, once again you have out done yourself! This row is outstanding! :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 07-09-2011, 01:58 PM

ohh dayle, hope you're feeling better soonest@!!!@***!!!

nothing worse for dragging you down than a full on cold'flu/pneumonia!
time to overdose on vitamins i think!! :)

Linda, i don't think i'll be sending you this row. i think i'll keep it for myself and make you another...

JOKE!!!!!!

sorry, that was cruel!!!!!

i think i'm going to have a hard time parting with it at the post office!!! better still, get DH to post it :)

here are some pics of the first part...
'English cottage'...
Old 07-09-2011, 02:03 PM

Jaquie,
You are so quiet for so long and then POP WOW just look at the wonderful work. It never ceases to amaze me how talented you are with a needle. Your attention to detail is phenominal.

Dayle,
When you sleep at night it might help you breathe easier if you sleep propped up on extra pillows. I have allergies and asthma and when it flares up I have learned over the years not to sleep laying flat. When it is really bad I have actually slept in my recliner because it limited the amount of coughing I did. Hope you feel better soon. Just take it easy and allow Herman to wait on you hand and foot.....lol
Old 07-09-2011, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
Jaquie,
You are so quiet for so long and then POP WOW just look at the wonderful work. It never ceases to amaze me how talented you are with a needle. Your attention to detail is phenominal.

Dayle,
When you sleep at night it might help you breathe easier if you sleep propped up on extra pillows. I have allergies and asthma and when it flares up I have learned over the years not to sleep laying flat. When it is really bad I have actually slept in my recliner because it limited the amount of coughing I did. Hope you feel better soon. Just take it easy and allow Herman to wait on you hand and foot.....lol
Thank You Girls ..... for your well wishes. Today is much better for me, starting to feel like working on things (sitting down - no energy) ..... if I could just keep my mouth shut and "not talk", I don't cough as much. At night I've been sleeping with 2 pillows and a neck roll which helped me last night get about 8 hours straight sleep/without coughing. I am getting better each day .... I even cooked a nice meal for Herman and I today, for our big meal of the day. --- Dayle
Old 07-09-2011, 04:36 PM

Keep getting the rest and care you need. Your health is far more important than anything else!
Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:47 PM

Yes, I am happy to hear, you felt well enough to fix dinner, next will be back into the sewing room, to sit and relax and sew.....
Old 07-11-2011, 08:13 PM

Felt really good on Sunday, coughing is subsiding ..... and worked on Joan's "Birdhouse" Row most all of Sunday and some more tonight. I would say it's 90% done and will post a picture of it this week.

Row #3 - Dogs and/or Cats .... is next and believe I get Patti's quilt to work on next. Need to ask ..... Patti, do you prefer Dogs or Cats ..... or some of both? I've always been a Kitty Lover and thought maybe I should double check if you have a preferance.

Dayle
Old 07-11-2011, 08:19 PM

Dayle,
Either or both will be fine. I thought maybe the little dog pulling on the swim suit of the little girl might make an appearance on the beach.....lol
Whatever you feel like doing is really fine with me. I don't have a preference.
It will be fun to see Joans row later this week.
Take it easy and don't over do it and relapse. We want you to be healthy.
Patti

Originally Posted by RNUNU
Felt really good on Sunday, coughing is subsiding ..... and worked on Joan's "Birdhouse" Row most all of Sunday and some more tonight. I would say it's 90% done and will post a picture of it this week.

Row #3 - Dogs and/or Cats .... is next and believe I get Patti's quilt to work on next. Need to ask ..... Patti, do you prefer Dogs or Cats ..... or some of both? I've always been a Kitty Lover and thought maybe I should double check if you have a preferance.

Dayle