Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Eager Beavers Chat and photos >

Eager Beavers Chat and photos

Eager Beavers Chat and photos

Old 07-25-2011, 02:43 PM

hey betty, i have been wondering what your'e wanting for you cats/dogs row?and what your actual colour scheme/fabric choice is... i take it we're not doing black/white/pink anymore for you?
Old 07-25-2011, 04:24 PM

Hee is the project I finished over the weekend. It was so hot I was thinking of winter to cool off.

Cool off
[ATTACH=CONFIG]231706[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-231700.jpe  
Old 07-25-2011, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by jacquie
hey betty, i have been wondering what your'e wanting for you cats/dogs row?and what your actual colour scheme/fabric choice is... i take it we're not doing black/white/pink anymore for you?
It doesn't matter on the color. I love dogs and cats. There is currently one cat that resides with me. He allows me to pet him sometimes. My little dog passed last fall. Had him 15 years. he was a shit-sui mix. And he is still missed. But I have had a lot of different dogs in my life. Brittanys, springers,cockers and labs. I loved them all.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:11 PM

Dayle, I got the package you sent. The row you did is sure cute. I am almost finished with my row of houses for your quilt.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:03 AM

ahhhh, sorry you've lost you 'wee man' in the family last year :(
they do get 'missed' a lot! they make such an impact don't they!?! some people just don't understand unless they've had as wonderful member of the family as some of us...
i don't want to even think about parting with our wee 'fudge' when the time comes, she's such a sweetheart!

i will have a think about your row...
"think, think, think, think, think"... as pooh bear says...
lol
;)
Old 07-26-2011, 09:05 AM

patti! wow!
that panel is gooooorgeous!!!!!!
i LOVE it!! you've done a wonderful job on it!!
Originally Posted by pattis47
Hee is the project I finished over the weekend. It was so hot I was thinking of winter to cool off.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:40 AM

can't stop looking at your panel patti!! it's just lovely!! where did you get it? and who is it by & what is it called???

i've put a few progress pics on the 'early birds' thread, as i've done a little more to my autumn top.

here is a wonderful bit of writing one of my other forum friends put on the QIAD site. i thought i would share it with you. it made me chuckle!!

With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies.
So we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated and happy.
Beginning today, when I look at my hiney in the mirror I will think,
“Good grief, look how smart I am!”
Old 07-26-2011, 06:27 PM

Jacquie,
That is one wise friend you have. I absolutely love that, seems to me it should be a counted cross stitch work that I will frame and hang in my office to share with the world. I might just hang it above the scales in the Dr's office.....lol

can't stop looking at your panel patti!! it's just lovely!! where did you get it? and who is it by & what is it called???

i've put a few progress pics on the 'early birds' thread, as i've done a little more to my autumn top.

here is a wonderful bit of writing one of my other forum friends put on the QIAD site. i thought i would share it with you. it made me chuckle!!

With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:46 PM

Had this same quote .... took it to one of our Lions Club Meetings and told them I wanted to share a story about myself. I proceeded to read it to the members (all the while with my back to a full mirrowed wall, so my whole rear end was staring at my audience) .... when I got to the "punch-line" about how smart I was ..... they all fell out of their chairs in laughter! Just thought I'd share this with all of you. :thumbup: :lol:

Dayle
Old 08-01-2011, 06:38 PM

Hi girls,
I picked up a package on saturday from the post office. I was delighted to find Linda and Jacquie's rows. Now I can add the dogs and send it on. Linda do you have a preference on the blocks, do you want applique or paper piecing for your dogs? And by the way do you have a favorite breed?