Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
The Fablous Five-IRR3/Group 5 >

The Fablous Five-IRR3/Group 5

The Fablous Five-IRR3/Group 5

Old 10-18-2010, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
I'm so sorry to hear that!! that bites! Make sure you get rest you don't want to catch anything with the way you are feeling. I have heard from CJoyce!! HEY!! everything is alright she is new and doesn't know her way around yet but we will teach her. She is done with my center and mailed it off to you cindy. She couldn't take a pic of it so when you get it could you take a pic for me and post? I'm dying to see it???? Andrea
No,no pictures for you!You have your busy little fingers in everything,I think a surprise is just what you need!
Old 10-18-2010, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by c joyce
Hi FAB 5...I'm alive and well. Didn't understand that I needed to post. I've just been lurking and reading everyone else's. Sorry, I'll stay in touch. Sent Andrea's center & 1st round to Cindy today. Happy quilting to all!
YEH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!! We so missed you Joyce. I will be sending you quiltingbee12's center with the 1st round done on Friday. :thumbup: :-D :-D
Old 10-18-2010, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
Originally Posted by abonda
I'm so sorry to hear that!! that bites! Make sure you get rest you don't want to catch anything with the way you are feeling. I have heard from CJoyce!! HEY!! everything is alright she is new and doesn't know her way around yet but we will teach her. She is done with my center and mailed it off to you cindy. She couldn't take a pic of it so when you get it could you take a pic for me and post? I'm dying to see it???? Andrea
No,no pictures for you!You have your busy little fingers in everything,I think a surprise is just what you need!
Oh NO NO NO Don't do this to me.................. I'll be really really good! Please! Your torturing me!! LOL

I will tell Santa and you little girl will get Coal with your present :evil:
Old 10-20-2010, 09:12 AM

Cjoyce I will be sending you a center with first round on it. Out on Friday.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:01 AM

I got something in the mail today from Cjoyce.What could it be,oh what could it be?
Old 10-21-2010, 08:31 AM

Please just tell me or SHOW me!!!!!! What does it look like?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????
What does my baby look like with her first round PLEASE!! Just remember that I still have to work on your quilt and I just may not show off yours!
Old 10-21-2010, 12:52 PM

I don't see how you will have time to work on anything being as you are walking to the North Pole.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:09 PM

Oh I have plenty of time since I refuse to walk. Can you believe they would make me do that? I think Santa and Trupeach should be on the Naughty list. Yes Santa
Old 10-21-2010, 01:24 PM

I must agree Santa and Trupeach need to move to the naughty list.I wonder if Mrs.Clause knows about them? I will post a picture this weekend.I don't how to post pics so I have to wait till my husband can do it for me.Looking at your center I would say modern is your style,am I right?Talk to me so I can get inspired.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
I must agree Santa and Trupeach need to move to the naughty list.I wonder if Mrs.Clause knows about them? I will post a picture this weekend.I don't how to post pics so I have to wait till my husband can do it for me.Looking at your center I would say modern is your style,am I right?Talk to me so I can get inspired.
I will love anything you chose to do. I am the kind of person that does like one of a kind things. Things that are different. That's why I chose that center because It does have a modern, abstract flair to it. You do anything your little heart desires! Use your imagination and go outside the box. :lol: :lol: :thumbup: :thumbdown: :thumbup: OR Not. I don't care. The fun thing about this is it is what ever your interpretation is of it!!! So get close and get to know each other. :lol: :lol: