Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
The Fablous Five-IRR3/Group 5 >

The Fablous Five-IRR3/Group 5

The Fablous Five-IRR3/Group 5

Old 11-17-2010, 06:12 PM

O.K I thought we could only set it on point in the first round? I didn't think about that? I think it would look nice like that If you want me to do that Cindy? I had an other idea. It won't work with it on point but If you want it that way I do have an idea for that also!! What is the feed back from the rest of you guys?
Old 11-17-2010, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
O.K I thought we could only set it on point in the first round? I didn't think about that? I think it would look nice like that If you want me to do that Cindy? I had an other idea. It won't work with it on point but If you want it that way I do have an idea for that also!! What is the feed back from the rest of you guys?
My dear Abonda...the way I see it :shock: ;-) the center is now in YOUR hands. :wink: Which means you can take it wherever you want it to go - (but No, you cannot take it w/you when you go to see Cindy at the North Pole!)
:thumbdown: ;-) :lol:
Katherine, is it only the first round for setting on point?? If it is, I can see why - very much later in the round it could grow to magnificent proportions :!: :!: But possibly at the 2nd as well? since the center didn't start out very big?

It really could go either way, Abonda. I know how you think (yea, THERE is a scary thought :lol: ) But I trust your judgement whichever way you go.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:00 PM

Just found the rules. I can put it on Point. Only the 1st two rounds you can. Do you want me to do that for you Montanna????? Help make up my mind for me? I want you to be happy???
Old 11-17-2010, 08:21 PM

ok I have had a serious talk with your center Montannablu. It is telling me to do what I want to do with it and it will be happy. So, I'm not telling you if I'm putting it on point or if I'm doing the Frog theme! But I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING AND YOU DON'T. YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT WAIT WAIT!! RIPPIT?
Old 11-17-2010, 08:29 PM

ok I have had a serious talk with your center Montannablu. It is telling me to do what I want to do with it and it will be happy. So, I'm not telling you if I'm putting it on point or if I'm doing the Frog theme! But I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING AND YOU DON'T. YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT WAIT WAIT!! RIPPIT?
Fine!!! I see how it is!! You leave the board for one short hour to go SEW awhile...& people make decisions w/out you. Sheesh!! :roll: :!:

Re: this frog thing---- I know I said I was allergic to anything that creeps, crawls or slithers. But I should have added that anything w/slimy or scaly skin is also a no-no for me :thumbdown: If I see frogs I might just break out all over - & not into a dance or a grin either!! :!: :lol: :lol:

You'd better be behaving!! :!: :hunf: :!:
Old 11-18-2010, 09:30 AM

NEVER!! It's no fun to behave! You should no that?? besides your center and I are the ones who should listen to each other anyway! Your oppion really shouldn't count!lol Your center told me it was loney and wanted Frogs so Frogs it gets! They really are cute and their green??
Old 11-18-2010, 09:37 AM

Cindy told me she was sick of my dead puppies as my advatar!! She told me to change it Can you believe it?? Well let it be said that I listen! Oh by the way my new pic is one of the misfits on Santa's list. The worlds uglyiest cat. For all you cat lovers out there.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:47 AM

Dropped in from Group 10 and was going to ask about your new avatar.....that cat needs a quilt to keep warm!
Old 11-18-2010, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by quilt addict
Dropped in from Group 10 and was going to ask about your new avatar.....that cat needs a quilt to keep warm!
Yes she does!!
Old 11-18-2010, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by quilt addict
Yes she does!!
Actually, I had another idea...