Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
The Fablous Five-IRR3/Group 5 >

The Fablous Five-IRR3/Group 5

The Fablous Five-IRR3/Group 5

Old 11-23-2010, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by abonda
OK Montanablu even though you did not show me a pic of yourself, I have decided to show you your center with it's second round on it!!!!!!!! I really hope you like it! I think it really spoke to me and I had alot of fun doing it.
TaDa................. Pic is tilted block is not sorry.
How have you had time to do this with all the work at the North Pole. It is beautiful! Now I know why Santa wanted you as one of his helpers.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:01 AM

OK Montanablu even though you did not show me a pic of yourself, I have decided to show you your center with it's second round on it!!!!!!!! I really hope you like it! I think it really spoke to me and I had alot of fun doing it.
Did you do that?Really???Wow,that is wonderful.Welcome back I hope all is well at your house.I haven't been to the Pole lately,taking care of grandkids and can't get to the computer but for a few min. and then they want it to do games.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:36 PM

breathtaking,beautiful,magnificent,perfect for that square. I want it. :-(
Old 11-23-2010, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
I can tell you and Andrea are sisters,now for a name other than ljd.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
Did you do that?Really???Wow,that is wonderful.Welcome back I hope all is well at your house.I haven't been to the Pole lately,taking care of grandkids and can't get to the computer but for a few min. and then they want it to do games.
Yes I really did that?? The center was just talking and talking away at me. I think we became quite good friends. I am still in the process of now putting my mother in law in assisted living. She doesn't know it yet but she will be in there on Friday. We took her to visit today and she like the place but she said she needs at least a month to make up her mind??? Unfortunately we don't have a month so she is going this Friday. Oh what fun I can hardly wait????? Then comes my mother next. Thanks for asking. Glad you like Montanna's center. Andrea
Old 11-23-2010, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
Originally Posted by ljdugas31
I can tell you and Andrea are sisters,now for a name other than ljd.
How?? :lol:
Old 11-23-2010, 06:21 PM

I'll be praying for you & your family - the relocation of our parents is one of lifes' toughest challenges. I've been thro it w/my FIL, not looking forward to doing it again.

Best of luck! & be strong -- you know in your heart it's for the best - (just hard to DO)
Old 11-23-2010, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by montanablu
I'll be praying for you & your family - the relocation of our parents is one of lifes' toughest challenges. I've been thro it w/my FIL, not looking forward to doing it again.

Best of luck! & be strong -- you know in your heart it's for the best - (just hard to DO)
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers I need them! :-(
Old 11-24-2010, 03:07 PM

Cindy I received Andrea's center today. It came in a not so good package/condition. Maybe a little heavier envelope next time. It is all there and not harmed. I have it all figured out already. But have lots of time/ April right?

Abonda love the applique. Great work
Old 11-26-2010, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Gramakitten
Cindy I received Andrea's center today. It came in a not so good package/condition. Maybe a little heavier envelope next time. It is all there and not harmed. I have it all figured out already. But have lots of time/ April right?

Abonda love the applique. Great work
Boy you had me really scared when I read my center arrived with a bad envelope! Thank gosh my baby is ok!! I can hardly wait to see what you are going to do with it Kathi?! I'm sure it will be fantastic!!! I haven't heard from CJoyce! I hope she is ready for Montannablu's center. I would like to send it along. I get your center next Kathi. I haven't seen it with it's 2nd row yet so I am still pondering as to what to do with yours?? I'm sure I can come up with something I hope??!!