Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
The Fablous Five-IRR3/Group 5 >

The Fablous Five-IRR3/Group 5

The Fablous Five-IRR3/Group 5

Old 10-28-2010, 08:38 AM

Geeeeezzz.... I can hardly wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry cindy and get going on my center already!!!! Stop talking and work... but remember to Whistle ooooo oooo ooo
while you work. Just remember I get your center at some point too???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
Old 10-28-2010, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by abonda
Geeeeezzz.... I can hardly wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry cindy and get going on my center already!!!! Stop talking and work... but remember to Whistle ooooo oooo ooo
while you work. Just remember I get your center at some point too???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
exactly which Cindy are you talking to??! I'm getting confused :?: :?
Old 10-28-2010, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by montanablu
Me,I am working on getting just the right boarder with the electric blue Hawaiian print.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by cbridges22
Me,I am working on getting just the right boarder with the electric blue Hawaiian print.
:roll: Exactly
Old 10-28-2010, 02:43 PM

I thought so, but tend to panic when I see my name & a deadline in the same sentence! LOL I should remember this one tho, I voted for the Hawaiian print! :thumbup:
Old 10-28-2010, 02:55 PM

I thought so, but tend to panic when I see my name & a deadline in the same sentence! LOL I should remember this one tho, I voted for the Hawaiian print! :thumbup:
Thanks Montanablu for the vote. Don't forget I have yours coming to me next!!!! :evil:
Old 10-28-2010, 03:12 PM

Thanks Montanablu for the vote. Don't forget I have yours coming to me next!!!! :evil:
You better watch out,you better not pout....
Old 10-28-2010, 03:50 PM

OK -- I've spend part of my day trying to get organized w/all the swaps & RRs I'm doing ---- figured it would be easier now before it gets crazy :!: Well, I waited too long :| :oops: So if you all don't mind helping detangle my brain cells, I'd REALLY appreciate it!!

This is what I've sorted out so far - Cindy's center is the fall leaves - batiks w/purples, golds Gmakitten & I have already worked on this one

Andrea's is the burgundy,black & white star

Kathryn's is the homespum applique vase/flowers that I have worked on

Joyce's is the scrappy 4 oak leaves appliqued on the rail fence blocks that I currently have in my sewing room to be worked on next

Emily's is ??? Have we seen Emily's? I thought I had scrolled thro all our pages, but maybe I've missed it?

I'm writing down which pgs each is posted on at every stage so it saves me from having to scroll thro them all again - should I ever need to! Wow, what a chore it could become as we keep going! Help straighten me out here, ladies! Please??!!

Thanks ever so much!!
Old 10-28-2010, 04:00 PM

OK -- I've spend part of my day trying to get organized w/all the swaps & RRs I'm doing ---- figured it would be easier now before it gets crazy :!: Well, I waited too long :| :oops: So if you all don't mind helping detangle my brain cells, I'd REALLY appreciate it!!

This is what I've sorted out so far - Cindy's center is the fall leaves - batiks w/purples, golds Gmakitten & I have already worked on this one

Andrea's is the burgundy,black & white star

Kathryn's is the homespum applique vase/flowers that I have worked on

Joyce's is the scrappy 4 oak leaves appliqued on the rail fence blocks that I currently have in my sewing room to be worked on next

Emily's is ??? Have we seen Emily's? I thought I had scrolled thro all our pages, but maybe I've missed it?

I'm writing down which pgs each is posted on at every stage so it saves me from having to scroll thro them all again - should I ever need to! Wow, what a chore it could become as we keep going! Help straighten me out here, ladies! Please??!!

Thanks ever so much!!
Emilys is on page 9.How do you get red kool-aid out of cotton fabric?Just wondering.
Old 10-28-2010, 04:08 PM

Thanks! Cindy - I must have missed it - & the 1s round is on pg 10 ---- so I slept thro 2 pgs :(

My DIL swears by a paste made of dry Oxyclean & water, rub on & wash as soon as possible. Worth a try