Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
The Fablous Five-IRR3/Group 5 >

The Fablous Five-IRR3/Group 5

The Fablous Five-IRR3/Group 5

Old 09-25-2010, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingbee12
WOW!! I love it :) The label is perfect. It really goes well with it!

Thanks so much!
I'm glad that you like it. I'm sure it will only get better as it grows up. I didn't want to make it too fancy because civl war quilts were kinda dull in color. mostly earth tones and simple.
Old 09-25-2010, 04:58 PM

Andrea you did a wonderful job,your interpertation is spot on.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:55 PM

Looks like everything is going well here.
Just checking in
Old 09-25-2010, 08:46 PM

Folks just in case ya'll didn't know my email was hacked into and all my addresses taken and a bazaar email was sent out saying I was in Wales.The IP was traced to the UK but that didn't do me alot of good.I had to take a day off work to change all my passwords,notify my bank,credit cards and try to notify everyone who didn't call me that I was fine.They emptied all my folders so I don't have the addresses anymore for our group.It is amazing how much I stored on my computer that I had no where else and am trying to recreate.It has been a heck of a week.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:37 AM

Thats funny because my computer was also hacked into from the UK and they stole my credit card number and charged 90.00 on one of my cards!!! I got an email from you that said OMG something something to make me curious so I would click and open up.... But I didn't if I did I would have gotton your virus. I had to have my computer over hauled and found out I had severve trojans and spyware. It is ok now but don't click on anything that you think may be sketchy!!! sorry to hear about all the stuff you had to do. I will never use the internet to pay my bills or anything I'm way to scared all my info would be stolen. I hope everything goes better for you this week!!!
Old 09-29-2010, 06:32 PM

O.K.,I am ready for another center if anyone is ready to send one to me,hint,hint.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:45 PM

I still want to see what my baby (center) looks like with its first step. Cjoyce we haven't heard from you. is every ok on the home front?
Old 10-01-2010, 06:33 AM

Gramakitten, I've wanted to add to my stash of batiks for your center, & had a trip to my LQS (40 mi away, but still local:) planned TWICE - only to have plans changed by illness. :-( Once mine, & now small children. It's only Oct 1 & I'm already beginning to sense a loooooooooong winter!:( The worst part is, I can't get online, quilt, read or even clean the house when there are sick kiddos around. Seems they take up every minute. :( Hoping like crazy that I can have a very productive weekend. In between soccer games on Fri, Sat & Sun-- all out of town - of course! Going to a quilting retreat next weekend --- adults only & I can't wait!!!!
Old 10-01-2010, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by montanablu
Gramakitten, I've wanted to add to my stash of batiks for your center, & had a trip to my LQS (40 mi away, but still local:) planned TWICE - only to have plans changed by illness. :-( Once mine, & now small children. It's only Oct 1 & I'm already beginning to sense a loooooooooong winter!:( The worst part is, I can't get online, quilt, read or even clean the house when there are sick kiddos around. Seems they take up every minute. :( Hoping like crazy that I can have a very productive weekend. In between soccer games on Fri, Sat & Sun-- all out of town - of course! Going to a quilting retreat next weekend --- adults only & I can't wait!!!!
Sick kids can sure crimp your style.I have never been to a retreat,that is definitely on my bucket list.I am going to the coast camping this weekend,hope it doesn't rain but if it does I can curl up in the camper and read a book or play scrabble.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:33 PM

I'm going apple picking in New Hampshire this weekend. Can't wait to make apple pies!!! Yum Hope you ladies have a great time on your weekends!!! I'll pray for no rain.