Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: "A Fall Fantasy" Funky Swap...

I will make an exception and wait for them donna. Please mail asap... Bless your heart. I hope you are better real soon.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    There on there way!!! YEAH! Thank you!
    Donna
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥`..♥ Donna♥`..♥

Happy Quilting!

Can't wait and the more the merrier!
    jillnjo

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Yippee, more choices, we'll wait luv2sew, thanks for letting us all know . Very very nice of you..

Blog Entries
    Now Donna, you better be icing and taking care of yourself. Do you need to see the chiro because you put things out of place with that fall. I didn't fall but doing the gardening has me still real sore. Do you need to have a massage or accupuncture? just asking. Sometimes we need to be others mothers.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

This kinda worked out great cause I got the last of the jams put up today. Well there is one more... grape jelly on friday.
    That is peachbutter and apple butter, raspberry and strawberry jams finished so far. I also froze two sets of zuccinni bread and a set of zuccinni squares for brunches. And finished the ornament for the swap here on the board. It is all wrapped in it's box and ready to send.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Morning - glad the blocks arrived safely. Looking forward to nice fall blocks back. Love the colors of fall. Just received my "FUN ON THE FARM" blocks from another swap, may put them together with the fall swap. I try to post pics, but that hasnt worked for me yet. But I am not giving up.
    Thanks for hosting.
    Margaret

Blog Entries
    Howdy everyone! I am just wondering what the status of these blocks are? Hopefully all the blocks are in. Just call me curious over here in the northwest.
    Ronda

Blog Entries
    I was wondering the same thing this morning. I sent a PM and asked

I am swapping them out today. Have a great day everyone. This was the first day my bad knee wasn't screaming at me.
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Thanks for the update

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 View Post
    I am swapping them out today. Have a great day everyone. This was the first day my bad knee wasn't screaming at me.
    I sure understand about having a bum knee! They're no fun at all!

Ronda

From what I understand the 15th was the "close date for signups" There are 2 weeks left to get the "candy" to Sherib.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honchey View Post
    From what I understand the 15th was the "close date for signups" There are 2 weeks left to get the "candy" to Sherib.
    That was September 15 Honchey.
    Ronda

If you girls read the main instructions, the blocks are not due to be sent out until the 30th of this month. But, I am finished with them and will try and get them to the post office tomorrow. I am working on the swappingof the woman's favorite things today.

I always have to wait until the swap is closed for someone who is late sending .... always! No matter how long the swap is. Sad but true.
    Last edited by RedGarnet222; 10-16-2012 at 10:03 AM.
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Quote Originally Posted by rwquilts View Post
    That was September 15 Honchey.
    Sign ups closed on the sept 15th but the last date to recieve blocks was on the 1st of october. I extended it for two swappers so they could participate and had problems getting them here. So I have only had them all a week!

If everyone could just be patient... The blocks will go out very soon! Come on... behind the scenes things go on in swaps.
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    Sign ups closed on the sept 15th but the last date to recieve blocks was on the 1st of october. I extended it for two swappers so they could participate and had problems getting them here. So I have only had them all a week!

If everyone could just be patient... The blocks will go out very soon! Come on... behind the scenes things go on in swaps.
    I'm sorry you misunderstood my comment. I was NOT indicating you were slow. I wasn't expecting these blocks until late October/early November as you'd indicated in your first post? I was clarifying someone's post, but should have also posted that you've said they weren't coming back til the end of October...didn't think it was an issue.
    Last edited by rwquilts; 10-16-2012 at 10:52 AM.
    Ronda

I hope you don't take me as being snippity I always feel so edgey until the blocks go out to the swappers. And they are all ready to go now. Both swaps.... I just don't want people to think that of me.

I will try real hard to get them to the main post office tomorrow, girls.
    RedGarnet222

*Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    I hope you don't take me as being snippity I always feel so edgey until the blocks go out to the swappers. And they are all ready to go now. Both swaps.... I just don't want people to think that of me.

I will try real hard to get them to the main post office tomorrow, girls.
    I don't think that at all of you Red...you've been generous and kind and have been working with a bum knee to boot! I'm a fan and was never trying to rush you...was just chatting, that's all...when you read words, sometimes we don't get the whole story really, do we? You might not see me smiling as I'm typing, etc.
    Ronda

Blog Entries
    Didn't you know that you should just smack that bad knee. It should know better than to scream at you. Give it a couple aspirin and call me in the morning.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Ok here is something that my daughter found out. She got a swollen toe and couldn't figure out what she had done. It was really swollen too. She had trouble walking etc. I told her she probably got bit by a spider. Anyways she told me to go buy some Arnica from the GNC store. I asked what it was. She said that it was a homeopathic product made from a plant. All natural. Well I went and got it for her. The guy there told me that people take it for all kinds of aches, pains, and injuries. I have no clue as I don't ususally use these products. Anyways my daughter took one pill and two hours later the swelling was way done and she could move her big toe again like normal. I was surprised. So maybe it would work on your knee??????? I have no idea. I had a bad right knee for a long time and finally had a replacement and it was the best thing I had done. I wonder now if this natural medicine would have prolonged the time involved before the replacement. Who knows.>???????
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Blog Entries
    Arnica does work!! Don't know about aches and pains, but for swelling it's wonderful. Also bruises. Had a neighbor that was into all natural and when I was going to have cataract surgery she told me to take this for a couple of days before surgery and after. I did and the doctor was totally amazed that I only had swelling for 1 day and the "black eye" was gone in 2. I really bruise very easily and usually stays for a long time so this is great. Every 3 months I start taking it for a couple of days because I have to go for blood work to monitor the thyroid cancer and I don't get that swollen and bruised arm anymore. Arnica has certainly made my life easier.
    Just got the bottle out and it says: For the temporary relief of minor muscle or joint aches and pain, sprains, bruises, backache or over-exertion. Pain, stiffness or swelling associated with acute injuries or trama. In the health food stores it is also under the name of Arnaca montana 30C. Bet it would work great for your knee, worth a try.

Arnica works great!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Arnica is a wonderful natural product, you are even able to buy the cream at Wal-Mart.

Blog Entries
    Didn't know they had the cream, going to have to look for it for the aches and pains. Maybe it'll help with all my groans and moans

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast