Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Fall Gift Box Exchange - Signup Closed >

Fall Gift Box Exchange - Signup Closed

Fall Gift Box Exchange - Signup Closed

Old 10-24-2009, 03:51 AM

Darlene, I so happy that you like your little angel....I truly enjoyed making her.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:00 AM

Thank Kathy for a wonderful Fall package - it came in yesterdays mail..and I love everything..I have to try to get a photo done later..I got an assortment of beautiful fabrics...a nice pair of scissors that I really needed..2 kinds of chocolate - special teas and a Michigan T.Shirt......
How great is that.....thanks for everything - I really hope that you get my package soon since we mailed about the same time...
Hugs,
Bill
Old 10-24-2009, 11:38 AM

WOW - Christmas in October, I love it. And it came on my birthday. Thank you, BIll, for a wonderful Fall Box. I got a cutting mat and Rotary cutter, a great assortment of sewing needles, and 2 bags of yummy chocolates - one with caramel and one with coffee beans. The fat quarters are absolutely beautiful. I've never seen either the plaids or the sunflower patterns and absolutely love them. Thank you so much. I almost bought a small cutting mat the other day but talked myself out of it. You must be psychic. I will try to post pictures later. Again, thank you for everything. Hugs back to you, Kathy
Old 11-02-2009, 01:58 PM

Thanks again Tinks mom for great replacement gifts. I really like the table topper.
Thanks so much to DaMayer for sending the cute fat quarters. It made my day.
I went to the post office to complain. Their first question was "Was there insurance or tracking". No, then it isn't their problem. I asked them what we should do so it doesn't happen again. "I don't know." Well that was enough of that. I demanded to speak with the postmaster. She had us fill out a paper and write a letter. No more packages are to be left by our door.
We will see.....
Old 11-02-2009, 03:18 PM

Heres a picture of my wonderful package....I am finally getting around to pictures.....
Attached Thumbnails attachment-3609.jpe  
Old 11-03-2009, 05:15 AM

oooooooh dove chocolate is my favorite! and love those FQ's :D
Old 11-08-2009, 02:16 PM

Glad that everyone joined and enjoyed the "Fall Gift Box Exchange" It was fun to do and I loved every minute of organizing it!! Thank you to all! I hope to do more of these in the future--stay posted!!
Old 11-10-2009, 05:29 PM

Well, I'm finally getting over this bug that I've had since the first of November. YUK. Don't want anything like this again. I was actually in bed for 4 days. Finally, here are the pictures from the Gift Exchange. You'll notice that the candy has been opened. Well, actually the bags are empty. I saved the bags for the picture :thumbup: Bill must be a mind reader - I kept talking myself out of buying a small mat and, voila, now I have one. Thank you, thank you. Aren't the fat quarters gorgeous? I already have a plan for them. The rotary cutter is just the right size for the smaller pieces I've been cutting, and the hand needles will get lots of use with my EPP and applique.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-2694.jpe   attachment-2695.jpe  
Old 11-11-2009, 01:25 AM

What a great exchange! I hope we can do more like this in the future!
Old 11-11-2009, 06:06 AM

I am sorry mumtoliam that this took me so long to post and I wanted to show off the fabric that you sent me and tell you that I have some of the same print in different colors and I love the fabric. I am hoping to make a table runner. Thanks again and I would love to do an exchange again..Sorry the other goodies are missing from the photo. I am not sure why my camera took grainy pictures and if you would like to see the real colors (so much prettier in person) pop on over to my house and I will show you.

beautiful fabric from mumtoliam
[ATTACH=CONFIG]55479[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-55479.jpe