Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM >

Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM

Februaru Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Jan 30th 4PM

Old 02-13-2012, 06:09 PM

Yipee!!! I received my February Secret Swap Pal package today from carrot (Karen). It was filled with such lovely things....like the Gift Wrapping book, fabrics from her stash (she's not a purple or bright person but she did so great), a vintage postcard with tiny little swatches of fabrics, oh and see those beautiful variegated purple threads!!! I love it all!!! Thank you, carrot!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 06:10 PM

Ooops, forgot to attach the photo....here goes.
Attached Thumbnails p1020201.jpg  
Old 02-13-2012, 07:05 PM

My SP should have got her package today, so hopefully she'll let me know
Old 02-13-2012, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by LAQUITA View Post
LOVE the beautiful red bookmark! How did you make it? Was it crocheted? Lace? What? please share with us.
Thanks.
I'm not sure if you mean the bookmark I made for Fayzer, but if you do, it's free standing lace that I did on my embroidery machine. They are fun to make and easy. The machine does all the work!
Old 02-13-2012, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by skaduzy View Post
I'm not sure if you mean the bookmark I made for Fayzer, but if you do, it's free standing lace that I did on my embroidery machine. They are fun to make and easy. The machine does all the work!
And Fayzer LOVES her gorgeous red book mark. I have never had a bookmark I even liked before now.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:28 PM

Hi everyone! Looking through the thread and seeing all the wonderful packages everyone is getting this month. Lots of hearts! Love it!!! Sharma - saw the teacup pin cushion that you sent - how do you make that? Is there a pattern or instructions some where that I can follow? Would love to make a couple of them for friends and of course future SPs.

To my SP - finally finished your hand made item today. Your package is going out in the mail tomorrow. For a hint - zip adds up to 29 and one of your favorite colors is also mine - purple!!! Look for your package by the end of the week.

Bad weather supposed to be moving in here overnight - I really don't like snow - especially when I have to drive to work in it! Need to move somewhere warm with no snow! Everyone take care and be safe!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!
Attached Thumbnails valentine.gif  
Old 02-13-2012, 07:44 PM

i want to thank greenini soo much for such an amazing package this month!!!! i got lots of wonderful things!!!!!
soo many magazines and inspirational things for my scarves and for me learning to sew and quilt, a pocket calender and post cards to send out!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]311665[/ATTACH]
such great looking fabrics!!!! fun and funky just like me!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]311667[/ATTACH]
and lots of great things to help get my started with sewing and quilting!!!! and the cutest pin cushion i think ive ever seen!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]311668[/ATTACH]
what an amazing package, thank you soo much and i hope you have an amazing Valentine's Day tomorrow!!!!
Attached Thumbnails feb-sp-640x480-.jpg   feb-sp2-480x640-.jpg   feb-sp3-640x480-.jpg  
Old 02-13-2012, 07:52 PM

I wonder if there is something wrong with my computer??? I have 6 swappers who received their package but I received no pm telling me that they did!!! I got some today and yesterday but not ALL I guess hmmmmm........
Old 02-13-2012, 08:00 PM

Hi ya'll just back in town from GA we were visiting my DD and her family for my GS 6th birthday. They have been in Okinawa for the last 4 yrs so it was really special! But the best part of coming home was I had the most wonderful pkg waiting for me from Moedeenie. It was filled with wonderful homemade items, one of which was that really cute mugrug and so many other great things! Will post a picture tomorrow, came home not feeling so hot so I'm going to try and get to bed early. Thank you again Maureen! I loved everything and you were a wonderful SP! Hope you all have a great night!
Old 02-13-2012, 08:31 PM
Banned

Is it too early to climb up on the fence? My zip code only adds up to 20 so that leaves me out for CherlyW's lovely hand made goodie! The only thing that came today was some fabric I ordered to host a Christmas fabric challenge!