Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: February FQ Swap

Blog Entries
    First time the FQ swap,sign me up for one.

I bottle fed over 300 kittens in three years and found homes for almost as many. Kept a few, some didnt make it but it gives me so much joy to hear from someone who adopted and still is enjoying their babies so much. Under 2 lbs they were putting them to sleep, if they couldnt fend for themselves they dont have the space or care avail for the kittens so without fosters.. so many wont make it. Spring is just a few weeks away and the influx will begin again. so sad.

I just got my names!!! yippee Thank you so much for all the work Brenda. I couldnt have better luck this month. I was just thinking of my partner today and well here I receive the news. its a grand paring. oh wait! I have two! I think my 'other' partner is going to get a kick out of my fabrics. hope I am hitting it on the nail with her selections. they will go out in the mail tomorrow. so by this weekend they should have them for sure. tada!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Got my name, pkg will be in the mail asap!
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Okay, what gives, I don't have my names yet. My packages are ready to mail, just no address on them. Got something extra in there (lagniappe)
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Only about half way with names...they are coming...hahah
    Brenda

Kathleen - I was thinking the same thing! Thought maybe I didn't quite make the cut (pun intended) - - still waiting patiently. . . . Jane
    Jane

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Got mine, need to stuff the envelopes and they will be mailed today.

Love the Quilters of America Pet Foundation...

The creative people are often the most caring of all creatures, aren't we? I mean they...

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    You guys you really made me smile from little to huge, six toed babies to cold toe mutts.. it was such a treat seeing all the animals. We could run a commercial here with our pet photos look at all the ones that FOUND homes that are not being abused that are fed regularly and loved always. These photos have been brought to you by the Quilters of America Pet Foundation.

ok, names are out....let the mailing begin..
    Brenda

Senior Member Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt's Avatar
    Mailed mine today......weeeeeeeeeeee

Blog Entries
    Hope my swap partners are PAtient as I proMIse that I will get the packages to the post office tomorrow afternoon! (once again, a clue as to where they are headed!)
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Heading to the post office! One is staying pretty close and the other is heading to a snowy climate

Got my names. One won't be a surprise and the other is a surfer girl. On their way tomorrow.
    Kathleen

Blog Entries
    Ok. mine are done and I'm off to the PO. One is going to one place and another someplace else! How do ya like them clues??? LOL Ok, one is going to zip that adds up to 15 and the other adds up to 16.

Blog Entries
    TRA LA LA...I got my name...will mail in the morning. I was away most of today...95 yr old mom gets Wednesday! My package is going to Zip that adds to 29 unless you add like Krystyna..then it could be 11 or added again it would be 2. I so hope my selections will be enjoyed!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    This is a larger pic of Peach. I found him in the park when he was about 5 wks old. He was chasing a little girl on a bicycle! I lost my 2 dogs in the last year each was over 16 yrs old. I have had nothing but rescued animals for years and would never do it differently again and my family owned Rambleridge Collie Kennel for many years in Texas.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Got my names, Yeah. I hope they like St Patty's day, I love Holiday Material. Both of my packages are going west of me.
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.
    Don't Cry Because It Is Over, Smile Because it Happened, Dr. Seuss

Blog Entries
    Both of mine are in the mail and headed home. A little of this and a little of that. Each of you will make it work, I have faith!!

Senior Member Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt's Avatar
    I always do delivery confirmation on my packages when i mail them out, when i mailed them today instead of my little white and green receipts they usually give which i can easily keep track of, he says *oh we dont do that anymore, you have to keep you receipt you paid with, the numbers are on there* I was like, it just white and it looks just like my other receipts.... I'm just annoyed..with that... ok I'm done venting

Blog Entries
    Package will go today...I will brave the icy rain to get to the PO so it will be on the way...my package has 286 miles to go and will head out East and then go North around Lake Michigan and then East again...maybe a little NE. Hope you get it by Saturday. This is my first time to do this and I PM'd Brenda I would let her know I sent it...read the rules one more time and she said "No need to do that"...so I won't fill up your message box Brenda...Happy Day everyone!

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Ok I am mailing my two today. Yesterday I was very selfish and spent it right here at home all day long. Had the house cleaned and I sewed. Even had someone pick up a couple things at the market so I didnt have to do that. Hows that for a grand day? I know mine are going somewhere as Brenda did share a couple names with me. I think I am NOT sending to NY, or FL or to say GA after that its a mystery to me to. my mind is not clicking on what I wrote so there will be no clues at this time. the biggest clue would be say Sat or Monday when your mail arrives. I will be sad when Sat mail stops too.. for now the are cutting the hours here to 6 hours M to F and 4 on Sat as the postal station does not have enough boxs I guess.

I am mailing mostly green/yellow fabrics as I dont have beads, or feathers or masks to send you. I think they will be wonderously useful to make the shamrock of our dreams quilty item. because everyone dreams shamrocks right?
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Okie dokie, FQ's moving to KS as we speak!
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

I'm sorry you don't have beads or masks or such Elisabrat. If I had only known, I'd have asked Brenda to make sure I got your name and I'd send you some. Maybe next time.
    Sent some really stuffed packages to my names - hopefully they'll post so you can see their Mardi Gras special!
    Kathleen

Power Poster
    My package was mailed today and went to state that has much warmer weather. We had sleet and rain today, so it was a little tricky to walk on the sidewalks and drive. Now they are saying some more snow. Winter is getting longer and longer.

Blog Entries
    SOS, I need some quick help ladies....do any of you have the fabric with the chocolates on it? The one with all the pieces of candy. I just need a tiny piece for fussy cutting that would give me about 4 or 5 pieces. I need it for a very special Boom 9 block and no one has it around here. If you could part with a tiny bit of it I will gladly send you the money for fabric and postage.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast