Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: February FQ Swap

Look what I got today from MaryMo! She covered all her bases and gave me Mardi Gras, St. Patrick's and President's Day FQ's! I love them Mary, thank you!
    Name:  Mary Mo.JPG
Views: 146
Size:  1.23 MB
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Blog Entries
    Postman came today and look what I got from Maggy! I really love the fabrics..especially the one with red, yellow and green! So pretty and I love it all. My first time to do this swap and now I can't wait for the next one! Thanks Maggy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

I got some beautiful Fq's from Auntpiggylpn

Name:  FQ swap.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  329.0 KB

I love all the patterns, Thank you for all the goodies. This is the best swap. Thank you Ruth.
    Happy Sewing, Lisa E.
    Don't Cry Because It Is Over, Smile Because it Happened, Dr. Seuss

Blog Entries
    Mailed my fabric today

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lstew2212 View Post
    I got some beautiful Fq's from Auntpiggylpn

Name:  FQ swap.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  329.0 KB

I love all the patterns, Thank you for all the goodies. This is the best swap. Thank you Ruth.
    Glad you like them!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

I mailed 2 packages today...Orange & Avery, CA.

AND..............Don't be JEALOUS, I received a package today from Barbarakisler23! Thank you!!!!!

Name:  ScreenHunter_66 Feb. 11 19.18.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  143.8 KB

oh oh oh that is MEEE yippeee I am getting a package. I can not believe neither of mine was delivered yet. shoot. maybe posts later today will check back. Love the different selections and boy was this month full of different selections. How cool.

side note: did ou get the pigs aunt pigglyn? I have received the angels and realized I forgot to enclose your $ so please send an addy again ok? dork.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    oh oh oh that is MEEE yippeee I am getting a package. I can not believe neither of mine was delivered yet. shoot. maybe posts later today will check back. Love the different selections and boy was this month full of different selections. How cool.

side note: did ou get the pigs aunt pigglyn? I have received the angels and realized I forgot to enclose your $ so please send an addy again ok? dork.
    I did get the pig fabric and it is wonderful! No need to send $ for angel fabric Enjoy!
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Power Poster
    Thanks for the lovely St. Pat fat quarters Lisa - Lstew2212.
    Name:  Feb. FQ 002 (Small).jpg
Views: 88
Size:  63.4 KB

Lisa sent me the same fabrics. They are just wonderful! perfect for my FQ Swap quilt. I will post pictures soon of blocks made from this month's fabrics.

This month has been absolutely fabulous ... the variety of fabrics, all so neat! The swapping seems to have gone so smoothly this month, or at least I hope so. Great swap partners all around! Thanks Brenda for making it so easy!
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    Nothing in the mail today, waiting on 1 set. Both of mine have been delivered, 1 last saturday and the other today.

Name:  SDC12220.JPG
Views: 92
Size:  478.6 KB
    Received my FQs from mainewoods mammie.....Thank you for the bright colors. And the post card is from her town in Main.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Blog Entries
    Oh, my gosh, Teresa and jaba. Those are probably some of the most beautiful fabrics I have ever seen!! And the rose is beautiful. You are a lucky girl, jaba.

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    Received 1 set back today from tlambing. Beautiful fabric, pics just don't do it justice and they were all wrapped up with a big gold bow and a darling black sparkly rose pin attached. Plus some kneenix for my purse. Thank you so much love these colors, I am a purple fanatic!!Attachment 394110Attachment 394111
    sewellie

It takes real skill to choke on air, fall upstairs and trip over completely nothing .... I have that skill!!!

My plate may be full, but my cup runneth over with blessings.

Blog Entries
    I don't know where you people get all these beautiful fabrics, each month is gets better. We just don't have a choice around here that you folks seem to get.
    sewellie

It takes real skill to choke on air, fall upstairs and trip over completely nothing .... I have that skill!!!

My plate may be full, but my cup runneth over with blessings.

Blog Entries
    I got these wonderful FQs in the mail today from LTDugas31; Thanks Linda!!! I am in LOVE with the large floral print and it feels soooo silky! Can you share what manufacturer it is or where you purchased it??

I just received a terrific FQ package from Jaba. Thanks so much. Plus some extra goodies - - - Yeah!!! I will definitely enjoy using these fabrics. - - - - - Jane
    Jane

Yep, Kif, it was me. Meant to put a card inside but didn't realize I had forgotten it until I had the envelope all taped up. Good detective work on your part! - - - - Jane
    Jane

Hopefully today will be a banner day. Have received thank yous for both FQ packages, but nothing here yet. Sent out on another thread two packages, but nothing back on them either. Today is my banner - All Four!! Well, maybe three - well, I'll be happy with two......
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Starting to wonder if my other if the other set I sent made it or not???? It didn't have that far to go. I know that Jaba got hers (way far away) Hmmmmmmm.
    Still expecting 1 of mine too. Maybe today will be my lucky day!

Waiting on my packages... one delivered yesterday, the other today.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Blog Entries
    Still waiting for one more! Maybe today!
    I had a PM from one of my swappers, though she didn't post on the thread, but still haven't heard from the other, who would have received hers already-they were posted the same day.

Blog Entries

this is what was in my box

got mine in the mail yesterday, and love it, so pretty thank you purplecat, love it all for sure , I grew up in LA , and today i am cooking gumbo, not a true Cajan but love that cajin food, and I also had my kids down there, left after hurricane andrew destroyed our hime and nearly all we had, now jsut waiting on my second one, mine will be going out on thurday, or friedy we are having a big snow here and i dont venture outside in this mess, love all the fabrics i
    Last edited by lovngrandma; 02-12-2013 at 03:23 PM.
    SPREAD THE LOVE-- hug a child, share a smile, be kind, and let a loved one , and an animal know that you care,,,, it costs nothing but a minute of a day, so do not delay.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovngrandma View Post
    got mine in the mail yesterday, and love it, so pretty thank you purplecat, love it all for sure , I grew up in LA , and today i am cooking gumbo, not a true Cajan but love that cajin food, and I also had my kids down there, left after hurricane andrew destroyed our hime and nearly all we had, now jsut waiting on my second one, mine will be going out on thurday, or friedy we are having a big snow here and i dont venture outside in this mess, love all the fabrics i

Haha! I see you got the lady bug and horse fabrics that I sent you!!! I was just wondering today if they had made it to you yet!

Blog Entries
    Received my fabrics today. Thanks goldendog55, I can't get my camea to work

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries

Fq's

I got my other set today from Hav4boys. Thank you so much I love them , plus a Heath candy bar, one of my fav's and very special "superbowl beads" Thank you again---perfect Name:  DSCF1142.JPG
Views: 90
Size:  1.22 MB

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast