Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
February Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - Sign-up ends January 31, 2015 >

February Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - Sign-up ends January 31, 2015

February Pincushion & Needlecase Swap - Sign-up ends January 31, 2015

Old 02-07-2015, 01:06 PM

My dear friends, I love the stilletos! It is just that I don't know what one does with them! LOL Can someone tell me?
Old 02-07-2015, 01:37 PM

I received my package from Rosemary today. She sent me one of her beautiful flower pincushions and a matching needlecase. The inside of the needlecase has a scissors pocket with a crocheted heart on it and her signature ladybug button. There is also a really cute pair of scissors that I will put to good use. She also included two pretty pieces of fabric and some yummy chocolate! Thank you so much Rosemary. You made my day! <3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]509192[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]509193[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails rosemary-me.jpg   rosemary-inside-needlecase.jpg  
Old 02-07-2015, 01:44 PM
Power Poster

wow, Karen, you hit the jackpot with the swap fro Rosemary, Love her little ladybug!'
she made such a nice flower pincushion for you. love the colors and such pretty hand
embroidery on the front of the needlecase. the inside is special too. and great goodies.

Mary, I miss not getting a clue today, but in two weeks, we'll get our first! wish we lived
closer, wouldn't it be fun, a few of us around the computer waiting for the next clue. I
finally finished squaring up my blocks, I have 24-25 of them, now just need to put them
together. have a great Saturday everyone.

Patches, you'd use the stiletto for a few things. mainly to push your fabric under the
foot on the machine. you could use it to turn items, I suppose too. Maybe find a new use
for it too.
Old 02-07-2015, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by klaws View Post
I received my package from Rosemary today. She sent me one of her beautiful flower pincushions and a matching needlecase. The inside of the needlecase has a scissors pocket with a crocheted heart on it and her signature ladybug button. There is also a really cute pair of scissors that I will put to good use. She also included two pretty pieces of fabric and some yummy chocolate! Thank you so much Rosemary. You made my day! <3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]509192[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]509193[/ATTACH]
Oh Karen, lucky you! I love it, love it, love it! The crocheted heart and THOSE SCISSORS! Wow. Rosemary's beautiful pin cushion and the fabric. (I am coveting your swap very much. But it's okay it's not Sunday....yet.) (I'll repent....tomorrow.)

Deb
Old 02-07-2015, 03:43 PM

What a beautiful swap from Rosemary! Karen is a very lucky lady!
Old 02-07-2015, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
wow, Karen, you hit the jackpot with the swap fro Rosemary, Love her little ladybug!'
she made such a nice flower pincushion for you. love the colors and such pretty hand
embroidery on the front of the needlecase. the inside is special too. and great goodies.

Mary, I miss not getting a clue today, but in two weeks, we'll get our first! wish we lived
closer, wouldn't it be fun, a few of us around the computer waiting for the next clue. I
finally finished squaring up my blocks, I have 24-25 of them, now just need to put them
together. have a great Saturday everyone.

Patches, you'd use the stiletto for a few things. mainly to push your fabric under the
foot on the machine. you could use it to turn items, I suppose too. Maybe find a new use
for it too.
Thanks, Lynnie. I thought perhaps it was for turning something right side out and to make sharp corners. Lovely.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:56 PM

I received my PC/NC swap today, too, from dluvs2quilt. The pincushion is a pieced heart & the same fabrics were used in the NC. There's a red FQ, a candy bar & a Valentine box of chocolates! Plus, at the bottom of the photo you'll see a little heart pin! I love everything, & the pin is really delightful ... how clever of dluvs2quilt! I will be wearing it to work from now on! Thanks for the lovely package, dluvs2quilt!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]509216[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_2204.jpg  
Old 02-07-2015, 03:58 PM
Power Poster

Very nice package from Rosemary Karen. She makes such nice flower pin cushions, and pretty needle case.
Old 02-07-2015, 04:05 PM
Power Poster

Ctyankee that is a pretty pincushion, and needle book package you received from dluvs2quilt. Very nice piecing, and great goodies.
Old 02-07-2015, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by ctyankee View Post
I received my PC/NC swap today, too, from dluvs2quilt. The pincushion is a pieced heart & the same fabrics were used in the NC. There's a red FQ, a candy bar & a Valentine box of chocolates! Plus, at the bottom of the photo you'll see a little heart pin! I love everything, & the pin is really delightful ... how clever of dluvs2quilt! I will be wearing it to work from now on! Thanks for the lovely package, dluvs2quilt!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]509216[/ATTACH]

A Yummy swap all around, Ctyankee! Love everything about it. Especially the PC and NC with a "matching" pin! Great swap, dluvs2quilt!