Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
February Secret Pal Swap Closes Jan 31st 4pm CST >

February Secret Pal Swap Closes Jan 31st 4pm CST

February Secret Pal Swap Closes Jan 31st 4pm CST

Old 02-13-2015, 03:57 PM

I received a wonderful package from MaryC13. Loads of fabric, including a large piece of orange (my most wanted); a large heart in textured fabric which is now gracing an end table as a table topper; variegated thread; eyeglass case, which is most appreciated and will live in my truck to protect my sunglasses; a case to hold my rotary cutter and other notions, and a monthly calendar/notepad, and Reisen -- which you will notice is open and half gone. Thank you so very much, Mary.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]510008[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails feb-qb-sp.jpg  
Old 02-13-2015, 04:00 PM

AlvaStitcher, is your avatar a cat pincushion? So cute! Do you know where I can find the pattern? Thanks.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:27 AM

Belfrybat, Thanks and yes it is a pincushion. I made this several years ago for a pincushion swap on another forum. I came across a pic of it and decided to use as my avatar for a while. I know I had a pattern for a cat's head but don't know where I got it at the moment. If I can find it, I'll post the info.
Old 02-14-2015, 10:31 AM

received my sp package from hav4boys today, I loved it, I would post the picture but don't know how. I received 3 books to read with a theme of quilting, pins, buttons, apron which is beautiful, different material, almost forgot the most important thing chocolate. lol
Old 02-14-2015, 05:34 PM

I received a great package last week from Verna2197. Hubby and I were on vacation and I just got back today; however, my house/pet sitter filled me on all the goodies I received while I was away. I received a beautiful yard of black and white fabric and a colorful bundle of fat quarters that will find their home in my Affairs of the Heart Quilt. She must of been reading my mind as she sent me a package of rotary blade cutters. Look at the beautiful homemade heart, I really like it. The purse pattern look like a lot of fun. I really enjoy making bags. I also received an oriental drawstring bag filled with lotions and a sample of homemade soap. I got a kick of the "Hop into Spring" note pad, now if MN would only figure out what Spring is. Was had to come back to only 5 degrees when I just spent 3 weeks in the tropics. My four legged friends were remembered with kitty and puppy treats and my treats were a box of Valentine candy and my favorite Lindor truffles.
Thank you so much for everything Verna2197.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]510256[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 100_0017.jpg  
Old 02-14-2015, 06:55 PM

wow, great packages this month!!!
Old 02-14-2015, 08:32 PM

Default Feb. Sp swap

Hi all! I haven't been on here for a bit, I had an accident that caused me to stay home and heal. I took a fall and landed straight on my back. I'm feeling a bit better and I'm thankful that my fiancée has taken good care of me. I received my pkg. from Grace and a wonderful pkg. it is. I received a table runner of Snoopy (my hero!) and along the inner borders she stiched a beautiful embroidery (I took close up photos), beautiful fabrics, handmade Christmas ornaments, a cute small wallet to keep my change or business cards in, a small cute spring basket and if I'm missing anything I apologize profusely my meds are kicking in...Jan Rutherford please say thank you to Grace for me and that I truly enjoyed this pkg. Here are the photos,
Attached Thumbnails feb-sp-swap-2015-001.jpg   feb-sp-swap-2015-003.jpg   feb-sp-swap-2015-004.jpg   feb-sp-swap-2015-007.jpg  
Old 02-14-2015, 08:33 PM

Also, to my SP, your pkg. will go out on Tuesday since I forgot that Monday is a holiday!
Old 02-14-2015, 10:17 PM

FROM my sister Ginger ( aka GRACE) she received her very first sp swap today and was so excited.... From ANOKA quilter she received 5 very pretty fats in pinks, roses and tourqoises, a big bag full of variegated embroidery thread, needles, needle threaders and pkg of fabric grippers, and a beautiful soft blues crocheted dish rag, and a quilting book on twisted table runners.... ( NOW we know who sent the book as it came separate)...Ginger was thrilled and wants to thank you so VERY MUCH for everything...Great first secret pal pkg.
Old 02-15-2015, 10:05 AM

My Pkg went out last Thursday. It is just going west of me, but not far at all. States it will be to your door on Tuesday. Your zip adds up to 21. Hope you enjoy what I sent you.