Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
February Secret Pal Swap Closes Jan 31st 4pm CST >

February Secret Pal Swap Closes Jan 31st 4pm CST

February Secret Pal Swap Closes Jan 31st 4pm CST

Old 02-18-2015, 07:25 PM

So glad you liked everything.

Originally Posted by LovingMadisonLouise View Post
Aussie: thank you so much for my wonderful package. It arrived yesterday.

Snow? Well this winter didn't deserve my new winter coat. We had snow on Christmas & that was it. Usually February is COLD. So far the only warm sunshine. My apricot tree is blooming & my flowers are coming up.
Old 02-19-2015, 01:39 PM

I got a wonderful box full of goodies today from Quiltingnut4ever,She sent so many goodies and the embroidered piece is so pretty! I love every thing.Thank you so much!!!!
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  
Old 02-20-2015, 05:35 AM

Nancy w... thank you for the fantastic package I love everything you sent, but my favorite is the handmade sewing case with the cutting mat, rulers , seam ripper, rotary cutter and blades... my goodness this was so perfect.
I have taken pictures but having problems posting... will post soon...
Old 02-21-2015, 04:11 PM

I'm still waiting patiently for my SP package. . . .

Jane
Old 02-21-2015, 07:09 PM

I received my sp package from LaQuita last week and sent her the pm but didn't get it posted here. Lots of stuff going on, stress at work, and dgdaughter had hernia surgery on Thurs. it was out patient and she did fine and has spent a couple of days resting.

So here is a pic of my wonderful package from LaQuita, she made a sweet flower pincushion, and included 3 kitchen towels, yardage of pastel fabrics, some nifty notions--a tape measure that is magnatized and there is a metal tab you can pin onto your shirt and it will stick to it, and a little case with a snap down lid that I'm sure will be so useful, as is the cute purse notebook, which came just in time as I think I was down to only a few blank pages in the memo book I currently have in my purse. And some tootsie rolls and cute mini tootsie pop. Thank you again LaQuita for a delightful package!
Old 02-22-2015, 08:12 PM

Here is the sign up for March (My Birthday Month YAY) :

http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...t-t261646.html
Old 02-23-2015, 12:38 PM

I received a wonderful package from Wanda Lou this past Friday. (Had a sick laptop this weekend). I am sorry I was not able to post sooner. Guess my new phone I get when this one bites the big one will need to be a smart phone so I can get online with it. Thank you so much for the goodies, magazines, fabric, patterns, thread, hankie, and I know there is more, but it won't come to my old mind. Thanks!
Old 02-23-2015, 01:00 PM

Well, Hallelujah, and pass the bread!!! My pkg to my SP FINALLY arrived at 2:00... I'm hoping she will let me know, and post a picture. It went Priority Mail on the 13th, she was to receive it on the 17th...I kept getting notices from the PO that "they had encountered a problem, and pkg. was being held at processing station"! I called several places to try and find out what the problem was, funny NOT, no one could tell me a thing!!! I was getting very distressed. I got a notice this morn that it was in ???? (lolo) and was out for delivery. Just a few mins. ago I got the message it had been delivered (2:00)...soooo, now I can breathe, hope everything is intact.. Love paying a fortune to mail something and told it'll be couple days, and a week & half later it arrives - and this is within a state of me!!! aarruuuggghhh.
Old 02-24-2015, 06:35 AM

I am so happy you like the hankie, when I seen it at the Ohio Valley Antique Mall I thought for sure you would like it. You will have to post pictures of the quilt when its done.

Originally Posted by catjo View Post
I received a wonderful package from Wanda Lou this past Friday. (Had a sick laptop this weekend). I am sorry I was not able to post sooner. Guess my new phone I get when this one bites the big one will need to be a smart phone so I can get online with it. Thank you so much for the goodies, magazines, fabric, patterns, thread, hankie, and I know there is more, but it won't come to my old mind. Thanks!
Old 02-24-2015, 09:19 AM

I still haven't heard from my partner,but it had to go a long way.