Happy New Year Swap - Mail by date: December 3

Old 12-03-2011, 08:13 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by candi View Post
Hiya Florida gals, this one is OURS for sure
Candi, I was thinking the same thing! We'll see
Old 12-03-2011, 09:16 AM
Power Poster

I received my package today from mamabiese. I have opened it, and everything is so
pretty, and perfect. Later today, I will post a picture of everything, and write the list of it all. I
sent a special thank you to mamabiese, and once again thank you for all the special presents. I can't
wait to show them on here. Have fun everyone! Thank you bookworm for starting this. My sp should
getting hers anytime now.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:16 AM

I mailed yesterday ....it went toward the middle of the USA !! I havent recieved anything yet ..but I am SO enjoying y'alls teasing and fun !! The pictures are great , I hope my pal enjoys her box !!!
Old 12-03-2011, 11:02 AM

[QUOTE=candi;4744579]Ok y'all, I am home and no packages here just FYI. But I did find beautiful weather waiting for me

Welcome Back Home Candi!
Old 12-03-2011, 12:00 PM

i mailed today. package is on it's way southwest from me i believe. i am so directionally challenged i can never be sure of directions.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Power Poster

I have the picture of my special gifts from gramabiese. I think I posted mamabiese accidentally above.
My fingers have been hitting the wrong keys. My gifts are fabric squares with pheasant birds (beautiful),
lavender print, deep pink print, different Christmas Prints, 5 block pieces of the cutest vintage looking picture
prints, a crocheted dish cloth in pretty Christmas colors, a Christmas Card, a candle (our electric goes out
a lot where we live-will use this), a beautiful wall hanging kit, a pink heart shaped manicure kit, Reese Cup
Bar(no longer here) yum, the original Wisconsin Cow Pie (candy ), and lots of wonderful different colors of
embroidery thread which I needed, because I have a hard time finding it where I live. I hope I didn't forget
anything. Thank you again gramabiese. All of my gifts are exactly what I wanted for Christmas. I have lots
of relaxing to do with all of these beautiful presents.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]292902[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails s5005655.jpg  
Old 12-03-2011, 04:08 PM

I mailed out my package today to my pal! It will take about 10 - 14 days to get to its destination. Hoping the Christmas mail wont interfer with its travels. It is going South of me ... not sure if it will be Southwest, Southeast or just plain South. Will post more hints later.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:25 PM

Default My New Year Swap

Just wanted to show everyone a pic of my New Year Swap that I recieved from Linda Salmi aka Linda58.

I received a box full of goodies: Mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Christmas Rocking Teddy Cross Stitch Kit, Lizzy Kate Tiny Tidings II pattern, Bag of regular Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Bag of Hershey's Creme de Menthe Milk Chocolate, Package of Herbal Tea Sampler and a Fruit Tea Sampler, Package of White Chocolate Obsession Coffee and Wild Mountain Blueberry Coffee, Package of Ladybug Buttons, Magnetic Note Pad, Panda Chocolate Filled Cookies, Strawberry Fabric, 4 Christmas Fat Quarters, and 6 various colors of Fat Quarters.

I so love my package and will enjoy it all.

Take a peek ... if I can get the pic to show!!!

Hope I never left anything out!!!
Attached Thumbnails happynewyearswap.jpg  
Old 12-03-2011, 05:56 PM

According to the Post Office, My pals Package should be at his/her door step Monday! (keeping fingers crossed) LOL ...
So Washington State keep your eyes open, hope you like it!
Donna
Old 12-03-2011, 09:39 PM

Default Ohio has a trilobite as a state fossil

Originally Posted by J.M. View Post
I sent out my package today, it is going to be crossing the ocean so I tried to keep it to light stuff. I hope my swap pal will like it.

And, because I cannot help myself, a hint to where the package is going: the state fossil is a trilobite, Isotelus maximus to be exact. (What can I say? I'm a biologist)
Is it coming to Ohio? Maybe it's my package. Does any other state have a trilobite as a state fossil?

I sent my pals package on Thurs. and it was delivered today. It didn't have to go far. Don't remember if I put my board name on the package, but did put happy new year swap on it. Since the guideline is that it is to help relive stress of the holidays she (another hint) may wait until a day she needs to relax a bit.

Last edited by starshine; 12-03-2011 at 09:43 PM.