Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Happy New Year Swap - Mail by date: December 3 >

Happy New Year Swap - Mail by date: December 3

Happy New Year Swap - Mail by date: December 3

Old 12-17-2011, 03:56 PM

wow nice packages coming in!!

secret pal your package is on the way to you. as i can make it to your state in about 4 hours drive time, hopefully the post office will get your package to you early next week. i hope you enjoy its contents.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:58 PM

yep moda fabrics are great!!!! very thoughtful package you received. it was worth the wait.

Originally Posted by miz mary View Post
I recieved my box today .... made me SO emotional !! It is from Dawn Peppard , in Grand Prarie, Canada !! Dawn I thank you from the bottom of my heart .... you were SO thoughtful in your gifts ....

..the tea pot --- is absolutly perfect !!! I have been looking for one that hold that EXACT amout of tea, and can be microwaved !!!
...oh heavens , the little loose tea infuser with the teapot --- I will definaltly use this !!!
... the spoons ...gorgeous !! to rest in my PRETTY spoon rest !!!
...yummy teas to enjoy !!
... WOW , what BEAUTIFUL fabric !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have just descovered Moda ( scrap bags and LOVE LOVE LOVE Moda !! I am graduating from Joanns !!!

....the quilt ruler -- I WILL USE ALOT !!!! AND the machine guides ( what a brilliant invention!! )
... the quilt book UM, WOW !!! I have already planned to make 3 of these !!!
..........plus there are happy buttons, fantastic thread , and a cutsey pen / sticky notes !!!!!!

You seriously outdid yourself ! I am feeling so blessed, you have been so thoughtful in your gift ... I THANK YOU so much , may God bless you ten fold !!!
I tried to find you here on the board, but couldnt ! Where are you hiding ?!!!

Old 12-17-2011, 09:40 PM
Banned

Am I the only left on the fence..all alone with my Brandy chocolates in the cold????
Old 12-17-2011, 10:09 PM

i am sure you are not. your package is on the way soon. hang in there.

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok View Post
Am I the only left on the fence..all alone with my Brandy chocolates in the cold????
Old 12-18-2011, 07:13 AM

I am right here with you, only it is nice and warm where I stand, lol.

Old 12-18-2011, 11:03 AM

Me too! Did you say Brandy chocolates? I am sewwwwwwwwwwwww there!
Old 12-18-2011, 09:21 PM

Well I have enjoyed the company on the bench, do I have to say good-bye since my package arrived Sat.? I received an absolutely wonderful package from the londonzoo. I will try to post a pic tomorrow. She sent a darling table runner that was hand quilted, yeah! now I have a Christmas table runner. She also included 4 lovely fabrics, a Christmas cd with familiar songs sung by artists that are new to me, 2 snowman note pads, a pack of note cards, a quilt tips book, a measuring gauge, used needle holder, an angel, a skein of alpaca yarn, and a sparkling tiara! Thank you so much Christina, so many things you sent will definitely be helps to keep stress at bay during and after the holidays.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:53 AM

I sure hope you all get off that fence and into the warmth soon. You all deserve it.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:19 AM

you do not have to "leave" the bench as you can stay and keep the others who are waiting company. i know that i am staying to hang out a while. i really want some of those brandy chocolates! your package sounds wonderful and worth the wait.

Originally Posted by starshine View Post
Well I have enjoyed the company on the bench, do I have to say good-bye since my package arrived Sat.? I received an absolutely wonderful package from the londonzoo. I will try to post a pic tomorrow. She sent a darling table runner that was hand quilted, yeah! now I have a Christmas table runner. She also included 4 lovely fabrics, a Christmas cd with familiar songs sung by artists that are new to me, 2 snowman note pads, a pack of note cards, a quilt tips book, a measuring gauge, used needle holder, an angel, a skein of alpaca yarn, and a sparkling tiara! Thank you so much Christina, so many things you sent will definitely be helps to keep stress at bay during and after the holidays.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:42 AM

Im still here , to keep you company, Ill pass out the nummys while we chat and wait !!