Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: International RR III Group 9 Traveling Threads

Quote Originally Posted by americassewplace
    Ok. I just finished up Sew Cornie's. Will get it shipped out today or tomorrow... I hope you like the finished version...

Oh, I adore it! Thank you so much. It's so pretty!!

And great work on your Fiesta BOM too. Beautiful! :thumbup:

It's gone, it's gone!!! Mailed at 9.15 this morning.

I will let you know when I get it.
    I didn't make it to post office yesterday but will make it a point to get there today...
    Quote Originally Posted by lindyline
    It's gone, it's gone!!! Mailed at 9.15 this morning.

Sew cornies is on its way to Chrys. Shipped it today.

Chrys's arrived safely at my house today. Oh, it's so nice!

Thanks for letting me know, Jen. I'm glad it got to you OK.

Hello is there anybody out there???

Just kidding, how is everyone.According to my records, there are still 3 tops we haven't seen a second round on. Plese post pics, I need pics. I will plead and beg if I have to. :lol:

Just kidding, how is everyone.According to my records, there are still 3 tops we haven't seen a second round on. Plese post pics, I need pics. I will plead and beg if I have to. :lol:
    Eeeek . . . still sewing. But it WILL go in the mail tomorrow and I'll post a picture tomorrow too. Taking it down to the wire this time.

:shock:

Hello, Lettle Miss Impatience here, still waiting for pics...Going back to work today after 2 weeks off, so unable to check for pics for another 10 hours or more. Should give you all loads of time to come up with something!!!Ha....

TA DA! Here is Littlehud's. Sure hope you like it. The picture came out a little grainy :| . It will be in the mail to you first thing in the morning, Lindyline.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just dropping in to see everyone's work. Sewcornie that is a wonderful boarder.

Thanks! I'd like to take time this week to check out all the other IRR groups progress . . . probably will take a couple of hours, huh? :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by sew cornie
    TA DA! Here is Littlehud's. Sure hope you like it. The picture came out a little grainy :| . It will be in the mail to you first thing in the morning, Lindyline.
    Wow Jen, that was worth the wait. Can't wait to get it and see it up close. How the heck do I follow this one up???
    Need to think more......

Ok 2 hours later,,Jen, did you happen to measure this centre before you sent it??Approximate will do.
    Have a few ideas that I might get started on before it arrives.

Jen, the border you added to littlehud's center is wonderful!!! The butterfly print allows so many color choices but what you did brought them all out! Is there a pattern for that border? I would sure love to find it. Great job!!!

OMG, that is awesome. What a wonderful border. I think this one will be going on the wall to be displayed for all to see. Thanks you so much. I love it.

Lots of ideas for Patti's centre, now that I've had a nights sleep. Now all I need is to see my centre and Bonnie's, and all will be right in the world!

Patti, I'm so glad you like it. The colors of the butterflies were fun to work with.

Linda, the top measured 36 3/4" square.

Mary, the block I used is called Indian Hatchet. I used a 3" size and it took 40 blocks for this border. I really liked how the shape mimicked the geometry of Patti's center and also how the blocks made a continuous border around by connecting at the corners.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. I only wish I'd finished it sooner so I could have enjoyed looking at it more at this state of completion. :roll:

Little Huds is beautiful...You sure or making it hard to follow that round...

Quote Originally Posted by americassewplace
    Little Huds is beautiful...You sure or making it hard to follow that round...
    :oops: :oops: There's so much that can be done in future rounds. I'm looking forward to seeing this one grow further.

Sew cornie, thanks for the name of the border pattern. I love it! It is perfect on littlehud's center. I'm sure glad I added mine BEFORE you added yours. You would be a tough act to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by maryb119
    Sew cornie, thanks for the name of the border pattern. I love it! It is perfect on littlehud's center. I'm sure glad I added mine BEFORE you added yours. You would be a tough act to follow.
    yeah, now about that..really not looking forward to this one now. Too hard. Not fair. Might just sit in a corner for a while and sulk.
    :cry:

I'm sure you will come up with a wonderful idea, Linda. You always seem to know just what to add. There are so many colors in the butterfly print in littlehud's center, the colors are so pretty. It will tell you what to do.

The green I used to frame out the center was taken from the butterflies you embroidered.

yeah, now about that..really not looking forward to this one now. Too hard. Not fair. Might just sit in a corner for a while and sulk.
    :cry:

No worries, Linda. It will come to you. It took nearly two months for me to figure out what to do and I was getting a bit worried. Actually, my first plan was to applique some branches with leaves and 3-D flowers. Found out while practicing that my 3-D flowers were much prettier in my mind than in reality. Scrapped that idea and hit the drawing board again. Don't fret. The perfect thing will be whatever you add next. I'm sure of it.
    :thumbup:

Ok consider yourselves warned, here comes the begging and pleading................
    Pleeeeeeeeease, pleeeeeeeeeeease, pleeeeeeeeeease, wanna see pics, pleeeeeeeease,pleeeeeeeeeeeeease,pleeeeeeeease.
    Gee that's annoying to do, must be real annoying to read. :roll:

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast