Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
It's time for the annual CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP-LATE SIGN UPS TODAY ONLY 10/1 >

It's time for the annual CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP-LATE SIGN UPS TODAY ONLY 10/1

It's time for the annual CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP-LATE SIGN UPS TODAY ONLY 10/1

Old 12-14-2011, 06:20 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone. Hope Santa is good to you all. I've been a very very good girl this year. I keep telling my family that but they just laugh at me. LOL
Old 12-15-2011, 08:25 AM

I am sure you have been really good this year. Now about those others............
Old 12-15-2011, 04:58 PM
Power Poster

Cherrio I heard from a birdie that your ornament is on it's way.Maybe you will get it sat. or mon. Enjoy. Mary
Old 12-15-2011, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S View Post
Are we the only 3 left to not get the ornaments? I can live without mine, but people should play fair. Cherrio I don't think you offened anyone, except maybe the ones that did not complete their part of the swap. Owlvamp at least you heard from your second swap partener. I did not even get a thank you for the ornament I sent. I just wish that who ever got my name would at least say they were unable to complete the swap. I am sure I would understand. It's just an ornament, so lets not dwell on what has happened, but go on and continue to do swaps, play fair, and most of all have fun!!!!! And enjoy the holiday season!!!! We know that we were a part of adorning someones elses tree. I do feel that anyone who did not follow through; should not be allowed to do anymore swaps on this board. That's just my opinion.
I didn't get either of mine, but life is good. As I am fond of saying sometimes -- if that is the worse thing that will happen to me today then all is good. I have many great swaps on other lists and trust most folks are doing the best they can.

Happy holidays to all of you clever and crafty ladies.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:49 PM

Location: Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week!

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
Cherrio I heard from a birdie that your ornament is on it's way.Maybe you will get it sat. or mon. Enjoy. Mary
well I hope that birdie is wearing long johns as the temp is dropping and snow is finally on the way! If Brenda or 3norwichterr want to PM your addy to me I will send an ornie your way! I can't believe the holiday is breathing down my neck and I'm sitting here like I don't have sewing to finish!! haha better git to doing it. nite
Old 12-15-2011, 10:02 PM

Hi quilt queen here is alink to my blog that will walk you step to step to change your sittings so you can post pictures...

http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/t...res-b8175.html

Donna
Originally Posted by quilt queen 2 View Post
Tried to post pics with no success. Just to let some of the members have hope of getting ornies I didn't have my swap partner names till Nov 9 And one to Australia has not arrived as of yet ! So keep checking it took me 4 days to log into this new board and maybe I was not the only late sender.Now I'm working how to post my ornament pics. Can you tell I am not a computer savy member!!!
Old 12-17-2011, 11:16 AM

Today I received a very cute owl ornament and an awesome angel. Thank you to whoever sent it. I think it came from TX. I will investigate more. I assume it was from an angel. Thank you so very much for remembering me and taking the time to make me 2 very special ornaments.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:43 AM

i received the most awesome ornament. Someone pays attention to my avatar. Thomp116 sent me an ornament star that was out of steelers fabric. It is so cool. I just love my star ornament and the foldy ornament look great on the tree. Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so loved. Will post photo as soon as i figure out how.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:20 PM

Location: Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week!

well ladies I have been visited by Christmas Angels. I rec'd a pkg from ztagirlknits with goodies and a darling lil red stocking. (knit of course) I can't knit at all so it is unique in my house. love it. Thank You very much!! And, a pkg came today from lawsonmugs with 2 ornaments and goodies. The ornies are; a ball made by folding fabric into points. I don't have the patience to make these. Thanks so much. The Christmas fabric is perfect. And I got a cute lil SEWING MACHINE! Yes, one like we ooohed and awed over. (pictured a few pages back.) I loved them all and am very grateful. I am looking forward to next years exchange and since this was my first exchange I have seen the other ornies and realized that I GOTTA STEP UP MY GAME for next year!!! Thank you all for a fun experience, thank you brenda for hosting
Old 12-19-2011, 01:45 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by cherrio View Post
well ladies I have been visited by Christmas Angels. I rec'd a pkg from ztagirlknits with goodies and a darling lil red stocking. (knit of course) I can't knit at all so it is unique in my house. love it. Thank You very much!! And, a pkg came today from lawsonmugs with 2 ornaments and goodies. The ornies are; a ball made by folding fabric into points. I don't have the patience to make these. Thanks so much. The Christmas fabric is perfect. And I got a cute lil SEWING MACHINE! Yes, one like we ooohed and awed over. (pictured a few pages back.) I loved them all and am very grateful. I am looking forward to next years exchange and since this was my first exchange I have seen the other ornies and realized that I GOTTA STEP UP MY GAME for next year!!! Thank you all for a fun experience, thank you brenda for hosting
Your welcome and hope this doesn't discourage you from next years swap.Mary