Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January - June 2021 Round Robin >

January - June 2021 Round Robin

January - June 2021 Round Robin

Old 02-09-2021, 03:47 PM

Maybe I've missed it. Haven't seen anything from Suz for group 2. How are you doing?
Old 02-10-2021, 08:28 AM

I've got some ideas for Suz quilt, had to order some fabric.
This will be another challenge as I don't usually turn blocks on point but like the way it looks. Maybe it will become my go to after this round.
Old 02-10-2021, 09:06 AM

Pretty addition to Suz's flower! Nice job! I heard from Suz, about a week ago, when I emailed her the pattern/jpg for aruru kitty. I love these colors for her flower, so beautiful.
Old 02-11-2021, 12:22 PM

4 days left to mail round one.
Old 02-12-2021, 12:05 PM

Suz said she had mailed my center on to the next person (or was going to)?? I would need to check out messages, if you need dates.

I have Jacquie's border done...it has been finished for a few days but I've had a migraine and not feeling up to taking pics/getting them uploaded...farm fabrics used--barn board, chicken wire, and corn in 2 corners. Blocks are friendship star and hole in the barn door/churn dash (I think I have colors off on that one, but that is the pattern I used)
Attached Thumbnails img_3082.jpeg   img_3083.jpeg   img_3084.jpeg  
Old 02-12-2021, 12:09 PM

I have Mona (group 2) and Jacquie (group 1) centers here right now and have added borders to both.

I will be in town and can mail on Monday...it is a month early, but if my ladies (mmonohan and suz) are ready for them, I'll send them on....just let me know if you would rather I wait for some reason. I'll get them packaged (and properly labeled) this weekend!

Old 02-12-2021, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by carriem View Post
Suz said she had mailed my center on to the next person (or was going to)?? I would need to check out messages, if you need dates.

I have Jacquie's border done...it has been finished for a few days but I've had a migraine and not feeling up to taking pics/getting them uploaded...farm fabrics used--barn board, chicken wire, and corn in 2 corners. Blocks are friendship star and hole in the barn door/churn dash (I think I have colors off on that one, but that is the pattern I used)
Petthefabric is next after Suz, Pet have you seen a tracking number or CarrieM's quilt?

Cute round on Jacquie's quilt.
Old 02-12-2021, 01:13 PM

Default Received CarrieM's

Hi all. Received CarrieM's yesterday. Somehow missed a tracking number. Suz asked me to post picture.

carriem-resize-2mp.jpg color is off, it's more golden. Since this is very traditional, I'll shift mental gears and investigate possibilities.
Old 02-12-2021, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by petthefabric View Post
Hi all. Received CarrieM's yesterday. Somehow missed a tracking number. Suz asked me to post picture.

Attachment 631652 color is off, it's more golden. Since this is very traditional, I'll shift mental gears and investigate possibilities.
Thanks for the update. Looks great.
Old 02-13-2021, 12:42 AM
Suz

I am here and quietly working on the project at hand. I’m glad to have a little extra time as the round I’ve chosen is taking a bit of time. You all will understand later when you see what I’ve decided to do.

I promise to be more diligent in checking my emails and keeping up with messages. (I don’t know the name of the flower. It was just a design I liked, copied and had enlarged.) The tv this week has been a nasty distraction. We have had snow almost every day and some days are so gray. I dislike being locked in even when I have nowhere to go. It is to snow again tomorrow. Boooo!

I did mail to Laura in California, although I forgot to send her the tracking number.

Last edited by Suz; 02-13-2021 at 12:47 AM.