Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon) >

January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon)

January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon)

Old 01-13-2012, 11:48 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]302776[/ATTACH]My sp package came today from mscupid804 and it was GREAT! I loved everything in it! I got 2 boxes of Good & Plenty and a giant Hershey bar and an eight back of small babey ruth for the chocolate lover in me! A canvas wine bag with the pattern to make another one to give away (the wine must have spilled out along the way....) Some very pretty bright colored fabrics and the Double Diamond RulerI have been wanted but wouldn't buy myself! A cut magnetic frame for a picture of Kitty and some Sulky [ATTACH=CONFIG]302781[/ATTACH]She also sent some BOBBINS!!Chop sticks, bobbin hair bands, a blue chicken (don't know why so sad) somew grid paper and a pattern for 3 or 4 different purses. Some play mice for Kitty and the cutest little sock purse! thank you Thank you Thank you!!
Attached Thumbnails 011-resized.jpg   009-resized.jpg  
Old 01-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
My doll was a panel from walmart, i don't have the kind of imagination that you do and I could not even come close to that wonderful fish doll quilt!!
Bah! I can't make points meet like you do!!!
Old 01-13-2012, 11:52 AM

so i set a goal and made it!!!! i decided to make this!!!!!!! it could be mug rug..... pot holder..... doll quilt..... or fancy wall art, who knows!!!! all i know is that i cursed a lot and krystyna yelled at me for it!!!! but its fun to look at!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]302788[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]302789[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_0425-640x480-.jpg   img_0426-640x480-640x480-.jpg  
Old 01-13-2012, 11:59 AM
Swap Hosts

Very proud of Melissa! I did not yell. Maybe wanted to hand her a bar of soap ... but then she would just foam all over the dog she stole - who is now in her bed right next to me.
The dog we are talking about is Daisy who is a terror. She used to be stuck to me like glue and always slept right next to my head. I should mention that Daisy doesn't like anyone. Not dogs, not humans. She only liked me. Until Melissa came to visit. Her tail wags so fast that I'm afraid it will fall off. And she doesn't sleep with me any more or sit with me on the sofa unless there is no one else around.
At least Feeney still loves me more than anyone or anything else. Well, except for food. Oh, well. You can't have it all, can you?
Old 01-13-2012, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Very proud of Melissa! I did not yell. Maybe wanted to hand her a bar of soap ... but then she would just foam all over the dog she stole - who is now in her bed right next to me.
The dog we are talking about is Daisy who is a terror. She used to be stuck to me like glue and always slept right next to my head. I should mention that Daisy doesn't like anyone. Not dogs, not humans. She only liked me. Until Melissa came to visit. Her tail wags so fast that I'm afraid it will fall off. And she doesn't sleep with me any more or sit with me on the sofa unless there is no one else around.
At least Feeney still loves me more than anyone or anything else. Well, except for food. Oh, well. You can't have it all, can you?
you yelled at me as much as i stole daisy!!! at least the back looks fun and you encouraged daisy to leave you
Old 01-13-2012, 12:20 PM

Nice Machine QuiltyLouise! I bet you will be playing tonight!!! Melissa, great job with your new fabrics from you SP! Looks like your new machine has lots and lots of fancy stitches! Great package Lori! Mary, nice package you sent out! Very nice handmade goodies, as always! Love the owl fabric on the purse, the thread catcher and the armchair is just too cute! Is it a pincushion?
Old 01-13-2012, 12:25 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Moedeenie View Post
Nice Machine QuiltyLouise! I bet you will be playing tonight!!! Melissa, great job with your new fabrics from you SP! Looks like your new machine has lots and lots of fancy stitches! Great package Lori! Mary, nice package you sent out! Very nice handmade goodies, as always! Love the owl fabric on the purse, the thread catcher and the armchair is just too cute! Is it a pincushion?
I just looked and they are cats but do look like owls in the picture.funny.Yes the chair is a pincushion the seat opens and reveals a secret hide out. Thanks Mary
Old 01-13-2012, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]302752[/ATTACH]Doll I made for Abby's first BD but my fingers kept cramping on me![ATTACH=CONFIG]302753[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]302754[/ATTACH] here is doll quilt i made for Natalie's babies[ATTACH=CONFIG]302755[/ATTACH]

All very cute sorry your hands are cramping!!!
Old 01-13-2012, 01:50 PM

Very nice machine!!

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise View Post
Of my sewing room.

My NEW Brother Innov-is 1500D which has
the Disney designs.

NOW I can work even harder to make time
for sewing AND embroidery while working
and in school. LOL

I am sooooo excited to start playing with it
but alas I have to go get ready for work now.

Meet the newest member of my sewing family.
No "name" yet, but it is soooo much bigger than
my old machine. Look at the differences in the
machines.

NEW machine

[ATTACH=CONFIG]302782[/ATTACH]

OLD machine

[ATTACH=CONFIG]302783[/ATTACH]

BOTH machines side by side

[ATTACH=CONFIG]302784[/ATTACH]

To bad I now have a part time job from 2-6pm Mon-Fri
so I can't do any "playing" on the new machine until tonight.

Old 01-13-2012, 01:50 PM

Pal your package is at the post office.

We attempted to deliver your item at 8:53 am on January 12, 2012 in ELLSWORTH, ME 04605 and a notice was left. You may arrange redelivery by visiting www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.