Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon) >

January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon)

January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon)

Old 01-13-2012, 06:36 PM

Great pkgs everyone! SP your pkg will be in the mail tomorrow and it is going way north of me!
Old 01-13-2012, 07:30 PM

Sent out two packages today. Both are going south of me. One is getting a new Walmart in her town in the near future. One has the same last name as my childhood Dr. More clues tomorrow.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:28 PM

Received a simply amazing package this afternoon from my swap partner Jan Rutherford!! Thank you Jan for all the amazing items you made and sent!!! You cheered up my day after a tough week!!!

Let me tell all the amazing things she sent!! She sent me a couple of star ornaments, baggie load of 5 inch charms (always looking for these), 5 FQ's of yummy fabrics, magnetic memo pad, a quilt pattern, a vanilla candle, some tear away stabilizer, post it notes, an awesome magnet (with a saying that rings true) and a measuring gauge. And now for the really yummy handmade items - a mug rug (love it!!), 2 different types of needle holders, a business card holder, and I am sure I am wrong about the name of this but I want to say a holder that you can put misc. sewing items in (but not sure). I just recently got a new camera so need to do some experimenting and hope to post pics this weekend.

Thank you again Jan from the bottom of my heart!! You made my week.

Old 01-14-2012, 02:44 AM

Default My parcel has arrived

I have just received my secret pal from jaciqltnok. I just love every thing that you sent me. I received a lovely baby panel a snowman ornament some olfa blades and a purple thang. Thank you so much I love everything.
Attached Thumbnails dscn1388.jpg  
Old 01-14-2012, 03:21 AM

Wow some really awesome packages that have been sent..I am waiting in anticipation for mine..Should not be long now before the mail Lady will be handing it to me ..Going to start stalking her..She won't mind this month me stalking her..I made her a cute Christmas tissue holder for Christmas..Diana Lynne
Old 01-14-2012, 03:33 AM

What some great packages!! here is some pics of the purses i made my girls for Christmas. Ones a Gator and ones a nole
Attached Thumbnails 327.jpg   301.jpg  
Old 01-14-2012, 04:09 AM

Candi it is a lovely package. It is such a shame that you will have to pack it all up again! Moe unfortunately used the wrong name and address.

It is MINE!

Originally Posted by candi View Post
Wow! Lots of great packages today. Linda, so glad you liked your package, I had fun putting it together. Hope my other pal got her package as well.

And y'all guess what?????? I was indeed the lucky recipient of Moe's package I just had a hunch and it was MINE and Moe was extremely generous. In addition to that beautiful manicure kit, Moe also made me a pretty coaster that will go perfectly in my sewing room, instead of using scraps to set my water glass on, lol. She also sent me lots of candy which since I just got my package and dinner is cooking, I am refraining my touching any of it until after dinner. Yay me! In the package Moe also included the NY quilting newsletter, a nice handwritten note, a time wrist pin cushion (I've been eyeing those) and an quilting pin. And finally check out all the pretty batiks and metallic fabrics she sent me, I loved them so much that I actually hugged them Thanks a million Moe, you made this girl very happy
[ATTACH=CONFIG]302890[/ATTACH]

And a close up:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]302892[/ATTACH]

Last edited by Tussymussy; 01-14-2012 at 04:12 AM.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:46 AM

My SP package is in the mail today. From Maine to PA. Enjoy, I think mine is at the PO. I got a package ticket for pick up the day before yesterday, but to nasty to drive. What fun.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:59 AM
Swap Hosts

Does the group have hiccups? Lots of double posts! *hic*
Old 01-14-2012, 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by Tussymussy View Post
Candi it is a lovely package. It is such a shame that you will have to pack it all up again! Moe unfortunately used the wrong name and address.

It is MINE!

Ah Sue, Sue, the package is even more beautiful than the picture shows And it is all MINE Although, I'll share some candy with you