Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon) >

January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon)

January secret Pal Sign Up Closes Dec 30th (noon)

Old 01-19-2012, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Moedeenie View Post
Quiltymom...your avatar is a hoot! and your SP pkg is awesome!!!Love the Bowtucks!!!

I need help with my pics, they post but are too big...I resized down 50% ...guess I need to decrease the size a tad more...is there a certain pixel size that I need to aim for? Thanks in advance!
I didn't resize mine my son said don't have to. Lori did a great job!!The way we did it was much easier than I thought!!
Old 01-19-2012, 05:25 PM

Wow awesome packages I love them all! Krystyna take care of yourself when you're alone take all precautions and remember STAND YOUR GROUND LAW is on your side, no questions asked! I always have my cell next to me when I answer the door and have 911 on speed dial since I live alone. Brenda21 you deserve credit where its due. Good job for raising a rising star!
Old 01-19-2012, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by quiltymom View Post
I didn't resize mine my son said don't have to. Lori did a great job!!The way we did it was much easier than I thought!!
ok, This is how my son did it..hes kinda smart with this stuff so i hope it is right and works..

1. Go to the page u want to post your photos to
2. then he went all the way to the bottom of that page
- there r 2 or 3 [BLUE BOXS] that say "quick reply" "go advanced" "cancel"
3. click "go advanced"
- that should bring up a new screen/page
4. click browse then find the photo u want and double click it
5. then u should see where it says browse it will have some words maybe the name of your photo or the path to it
6. anyways then click "upload" just to the right
7. that should uplaod the photo..I think it will show up at the bottom not 100% sure on that
after u upload one u can press "browse" again and upload more then one at a time like i did three just keep repeating

im not sure on how the resizing works, my computer will auto-fit for me if something is to big or to small but i will look into it and try to help out if i can
if u have ANY questions please ask :>
Old 01-19-2012, 05:55 PM

Thanks so much Quiltymom! I will try posting another picture in the morning with these instructions and see how it goes! I appreciate your help!

And Candi, thank you, too! I will remember 500 pixels or less if my pictures do not auto-fit!
Old 01-19-2012, 05:59 PM

Location: Asheville, previously Lake Vermilion, Tarpon Springs, Duluth, St Paul, Soudan
Default I got a wonderful package but don't know who it is from

The package was USPS. It has a return address in PA but no name. Here is a picture of the great stuff that was in it. Thanks so much, secret pal.

Old 01-19-2012, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by quiltymom View Post
ok, This is how my son did it..hes kinda smart with this stuff so i hope it is right and works..

1. Go to the page u want to post your photos to
2. then he went all the way to the bottom of that page
- there r 2 or 3 [BLUE BOXS] that say "quick reply" "go advanced" "cancel"
3. click "go advanced"
- that should bring up a new screen/page
4. click browse then find the photo u want and double click it
5. then u should see where it says browse it will have some words maybe the name of your photo or the path to it
6. anyways then click "upload" just to the right
7. that should uplaod the photo..I think it will show up at the bottom not 100% sure on that
after u upload one u can press "browse" again and upload more then one at a time like i did three just keep repeating

im not sure on how the resizing works, my computer will auto-fit for me if something is to big or to small but i will look into it and try to help out if i can
if u have ANY questions please ask :>
Yep, that's 1 way
Old 01-19-2012, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Krisb View Post
The package was USPS. It has a return address in PA but no name. Here is a picture of the great stuff that was in it. Thanks so much, secret pal.

Whoops that was me! Sorry about that I found the card that was suppose to go with the box when I was going through my mail!! I hope you like your box. Again sorry about that!
Old 01-19-2012, 06:29 PM

Default Thanks alot secret pal

Thanks to my secret pal I received all of this amazing stuff. I also received a challenge to make something out of the mini yo yos. So I made little flowers and put them in a bud vase. Thanks again!!!!
Attached Thumbnails secret-pal-jan.jpg   2012-01-19_14-34-19_816.jpg  
Old 01-19-2012, 06:36 PM

more awesome packages...moedeenie the vintage Christmas panel is stunning and patiese those yo yo flowers are adorable! I know it has to be just about time for February sign ups Miss Lori
Old 01-19-2012, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy View Post
Marty got her official bone marrow biospy count yesterday, instead of the 10% we thought it was thanks to the chemo treatments she has been doing, it is actually 1%!! That is why i am shouting!! I am shouting for joy. We don't know how long the remission will last, but dr wants to keep her on a maintance treatment once a week for awhile.
Wow, I missed so much being away from the list for a bit. What great news, Lori. And what a great friend you are -- I'm sure your support helped contribute to her well being and recovery so far.