Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January Secret Pal Swap Closes Dec 31st 4pm CST >

January Secret Pal Swap Closes Dec 31st 4pm CST

January Secret Pal Swap Closes Dec 31st 4pm CST

Old 01-19-2015, 11:34 AM

Was out of town over the weekend with DH and when I returned today a package awaited me from Nancy In Louisiana. Now, lets see, what is inside....One of my wants was a wintry blue / frosty blue fabric and I received a yard of beautiful blue fabric that fits that exact description. I will definitely have to try out the flavor of LA and to help me with that was a package of Gumbo Base and Jambalaya Mix. To also keep me busy in the kitchen was three Taste of Home magazines. I have already picked out a recipe for supper on Thursday night. My SP knew I like to crochet and sent me a fold out of Crochet Embellishments. I am looking forward to trying some of the patterns. In addition the package also contained a pin cushion, yarn snippets, quilt needle threaders, magic thread, and quilt gift tags.

Thank you again Nancy for a great box.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]506807[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails jan15-sp-nancy.jpg  
Old 01-19-2015, 08:17 PM

I got my sp's package to the PO on Sat. but it was after the last pickup so I don't think it will be going out until Tues. unless they had a behind the wall crew working over the weekend sorting. And I totally forgot to pm Lori until tonight so I thought I'd take a few minutes and post here to let my SP know so if you have not received your package yet maybe you are my sp. A clue--not going over any major bodies of water, and not going to a coastal state.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:12 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]506908[/ATTACH]
I received this wonderful box of goodies from Verne (I can't remember your on line name). Thank you so very much. My package contained treats for my puppies, kitties and me. A new book to read, a beautiful angel, angel embroidery scissors. Lots of beautiful fabrics, Dunkin Donuts coffee grounds (yes!) and all those little notions like needles, pins, pincushions, and thimbles I run out of during the holidays. She also made a beautiful knitting needle & crochet hook keeper. It will work so much better than my shoe box.

Thank you so much...Gwyn
Attached Thumbnails photo.jpg  
Old 01-20-2015, 02:40 PM

So glad you like everything
Old 01-20-2015, 05:35 PM

I received a most generous SP pkg. today from LovingMadisonLouise! I must say I was so thrilled and spoiled! Thank you Gwyn and I will be posting pics tomorrow!
Old 01-20-2015, 06:05 PM

There are still a few who have sent me a message stating that they have received. If you received your package and didn't send a message please do so, we are getting ready to start Feb Swap!
Old 01-20-2015, 06:19 PM

I received a very nice package from hav4boys, Kathy. It is absolutely awesome! I love everything in it. It has homemade washing soap, candy of course which won't go to waste, but will go to my waist. lol All the fabric is wonderful, lots of kids prints, Scrubby you can't go wrong with. A book I have been wanting for months, Shear Trouble by Elizabeth Craig. It is a series and I really enjoy her books. A purse pattern, I haven't ever attempted a tote, handbag, or purse of any kind. I see lots of people doing them though. Thank you! I can't post a pic as my camera and this site hate each other.
Old 01-20-2015, 07:21 PM

Received my package today from Bullock2us
Tried to load pics won't load will get them posted tomorrow
Old 01-20-2015, 10:49 PM

Received my package from Jan Rutherford. Was on vacation in Utah and had to fly home 5 days early. Diverticulitis attack. When I got home, there was a package. Post pics tomorrow.
Old 01-21-2015, 06:09 AM

I received a very nice package from MFD in Fayetteville, NC. No screen name so that's a mystery. I received 3 quilt magazines and a neat book, some nice FQ bundles and a water soluble marking pencil.

Thank you!

Jane