Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: July 2019 Pincushion Swap

Blog Entries
    Nonnie,

I am so happy you like it. The pincushion is knitted using wool to keep your pins/needles sharper. I am constantly using the magnetic telescopic wand to pick fallen pins off the floor. This is one of my favorite swaps, there are so many awesome pincushion patterns out there.
    Aurora

"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." -Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Nonnie4 View Post
    Wow! Caroline...That's amazing. You are so talented. I love mine from Aurora too. My daughter tried to steal it and I said "Nope"! I am going to have to hone my skills to keep up with you ladies.
    Hi Nonnie4,

Thank you for your kind words, but there is no keeping up with me... you are already there.... your pincushion was amazing and so useful..... I loved it.

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

Wow Caroline. That top hat is amazing
    "Good friends are like quilts-they age with you, yet never lose their warmth."

Hi Guys,

I received a wonderful pincushion from Marion that she cut out in Australia and stitched whilst she travelled around the UK and Mainland Europe... so I have a well travelled pincushion. She also sent a lovely bookmark from Switzerland and a FQ.

Marion your stitching is amazing and I love my pincushion.

Hugs

Caroline
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Caroline

Blog Entries
    Marion! You do get around -- Europe. I love the little house pincushions, they are so clever with the tiny windows/doors and flowers and the bird! Simply Awesome!
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 08-22-2019 at 05:41 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps
    Aurora

"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." -Robert A. Heinlein

I looks like everyone has received now so I will put up a new swap this weekend.

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

Caroline, I'm glad it arrived safe and sound. Mine hasn"t got here yet though. I worked it out that it must be coming from Cuppie. I Will post and put a picture up on the new thread when it arrives. We only get mail delivered in Nabawa 3 times a week!
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 08-24-2019 at 02:29 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps

Quote Originally Posted by m-fay View Post
    Caroline, I'm glad it arrived safe and sound. Mine hasn"t got here yet though. I worked it out that it must be coming from Cuppie. I Will post and put a picture up on the new thread when it arrives. We only get mail delivered in Nabawa 3 times a week!
    Hi Marion,

Thank you for letting me know... I will hold off until yours arrives.

How are you feeling? Have you got back into your normal routine yet? Do you miss us Europeans???? LOL LOL.

Hugs

Caroline
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 08-24-2019 at 02:29 AM.
    Caroline

I have mailed couple weeks ago I have customs receipt, hopefully has received or will receive soon.

It always takes a long time to reach me Cuppie. My next mail day is Tuesday ( Wednesday your time) Then I have Thurs & Friday.Don't stress...all good things are worth the wait.
    and Caroline please do put the next one up....I'm sure we're all ready and waiting!

MIne has arrived I'm sure. There was a note in my mailbox on Friday, so I'll collect it on Monday.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  832.6 KBCollect from Po today. Thank you so much cuppa .

Hi Guys,

Next swap is up! Come on over and sign up and have some fun.

https://www.quiltingboard.com/member...ml#post8297303

Hugs

Caroline
    Caroline

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2