Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July Fat Quarter Swap! Fall leaves and flowers and/or summer florals >

July Fat Quarter Swap! Fall leaves and flowers and/or summer florals

July Fat Quarter Swap! Fall leaves and flowers and/or summer florals

Old 07-03-2014, 03:45 AM

JCLINGANRAY needs a partner. Any takers/ please PM her and let her know. She would love fall/autumn prints. not sure what she has to send you however but think if you ask she might just have it!

I had my big surgery yesterday. My arm smarts big time today. Surgery went ok. That was the good news. The bad news is it didn't work. They cant remove the blood clots so the new port they just put in.. cant be used. So we have to go back in in one month and put a port in my thigh. I am unbelievablely happy about this. (NOT). they will go right at the bikini line should I have ever been dumb enough to wear one of those (Halloween fright night?) now dialysis will have to go through there. I only have two thighs and one stomach (true its very true) for them to use left even for after a transplant. It is all very tough to deal with right now. at least I have those. Please just post if you need a partner so that someone who is available can immediately let you know. A couple more days and I will be spunky perkey once again. for now I am in a tad bit of aches so it might take a day or four to recoup. thanks for your understanding.
Old 07-03-2014, 04:44 AM

Elisabrat, you're drugged up! Enjoy them and rest! If anyone, at this point, still needs to swap they can PM me and/or kiffie. And we should all bow our head or look to the sky and be glad we can bow or look or walk or talk or type with one finger on this phone!!! Tomorrow my hubby and daughter are golfing in the AM. I think I'll sew!!! (Yeah me ) Then let's go see that new movie America I hear it's wonderful. Maybe some sparklers in the yard and a fountain or two! (Saving some big taadaa's for a few days when grandkids come!)
Old 07-03-2014, 11:37 AM

Sounds awesome Sheri!
Brat, agree with Sheri....Go rest!!!
Old 07-03-2014, 12:27 PM

If anyone needs, I can put together another fall set and would be happy with anything! Just pm.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by PeginCO View Post
If anyone needs, I can put together another fall set and would be happy with anything! Just pm.
. We just have to make sure and not make this too easy on Elisabrat..She may think she can stop being our hostess with the mostest and just sit around eating chocolate.... Kidding...well not about the chocolate..tho I'm more of a lemon bar or pineapple cake gal..
K
Old 07-03-2014, 04:47 PM

Tumrub, Quilt Pillow and Sheri have packages packed and sealed with Autumn and Summer Flowers to send as soon as PO opens up. Am not sure if they are open this Saturday so if not they will go out Monday ASAP. JAGSD Hope you enjoy them.
Old 07-03-2014, 05:03 PM

I have autumn/fall If JCLINGANRAY still needs a partner-I would be happy too. PM me if if you want.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:46 PM

you guys are too much. I wrote an sincere apology to Jclinanrey and she did sign up early. I simply tried to put her with a non smoker and made the error of not giving her a partner when I rearranged things. Ugh. each month there is at least one or two I mess up on. Not great batting average! but I figure I can apologize for that much. gets bigger than that then I am in trouble! maybe next month will send my suggested list to a person on the postings here and make sure its double checked first. a thought! or send the posts signed up to them and they can pair up and post for me! then when they make a mistake lol I can say.. well it was my PARTNERS FAULT so sorry lol ok ok cant blame anyone but me again.

I am healing slowly. mornings feel pretty good afternoons not too good evenings hate the world. should be better soon. its now 90 degrees and that is a bit warm for me I think. rather it was 70. sigh. soon enough it will snow again I just know it.

ok suggestion time for next months swap? AUGUST so think Sept or October. did fall this month. Halloween is too one sided but could be a side option.. lots of people don't do the specific holidays. a theme.. fall fruit? pears, apples um.. veggies? don't have any of those myself but could... or.. blenders only with coordinating prints that match? one or two say? so 3 or 4 blenders then matching coordinates... I usually run out of blenders myself. tend to have lots of one or two colors then that's it. any idea is open btw. CATS?DOGS? SQUIRRELS? NUTS? BIRDS? GRASS? see we all know everything under the sun is available out there so why not have a fun category or two to pick from this month? be wild! be creative! be.. you! post away! (ie I am out of ideas)
Old 07-05-2014, 08:27 AM

I'm in favor of the blender idea, if that helps. Looking forward to see what others have to say.
Old 07-05-2014, 11:50 AM

Here's a specific idea...ok, maybe not as I love most fabrics except for calico prints. I can see it now, Brat makes next month...calico prints!! Lol.
Glad you're on the mend, we just need to get next month's surgery done, you recuperated, and that port lasting for a looooong time!
K