Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July Fat Quarter Swap! Fall leaves and flowers and/or summer florals >

July Fat Quarter Swap! Fall leaves and flowers and/or summer florals

July Fat Quarter Swap! Fall leaves and flowers and/or summer florals

Old 07-05-2014, 01:39 PM

I'm all paired up. Thanks for the offer, Bullock2us. As for ideas/suggestions, how about something like dots or stripes or plaids??? Those are always fun.

Speedy recovery, Brat. We're good.

Jane
Old 07-07-2014, 10:09 AM

Kiffie, going to have to kick you see she just loves those calico prints and wants dozens and dozens of them (not???) I wanted to let Rosemary know I sent your fat quarters to you this morning I was so hoping to get a package mailed to KIFFIE but she wont send me her mailing information so that makes it a tad harder to ship to. bummer because today was the best day of the week to go mail something (grrr). grin. well one day at a time. alright well soon we should be receiving our packages right? so post away the pictures you have to share with everyone!!!
Old 07-07-2014, 04:00 PM

I mailed out to: SheriR and Quiltapillow today. Hope you like the pretties!

Jane
Old 07-07-2014, 04:14 PM

I mailed out to Quiltpillow, SheriR, and tumrub today, I received from Quiltpillow tonight. Thank you for the fat quarters.
JAGSD
Old 07-07-2014, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Kiffie, going to have to kick you see she just loves those calico prints and wants dozens and dozens of them (not???) I wanted to let Rosemary know I sent your fat quarters to you this morning I was so hoping to get a package mailed to KIFFIE but she wont send me her mailing information so that makes it a tad harder to ship to. bummer because today was the best day of the week to go mail something (grrr). grin. well one day at a time. alright well soon we should be receiving our packages right? so post away the pictures you have to share with everyone!!!
Hard to be online when one is at the Dr all day... And, I do believe I've waited longer than a few hours to hear from some people, not naming anyone specific.... Brat​!! But I love yas anyways. You know I told you to mail my lil mini quilt whenever you can, I'm in no hurry...I'm still waiting to hear from you on few things, too Missy...

On a separate note, asking for prayers, my Mom lives with dh and I, she's lung cancer survivor of 10 yrs. She has pneumonia.
My cousin's daughter was in a car wreck on Sat. The 17 yr old driver was killed, cousin's daughter in ICU, neck broken among other injuries. Came thru surgery, Dr is cautiously optimistic.
Good friend's grandson diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma, stage 3, has 27 tumors in chest and abdomen. He's only 20, he and wife have 1 year old baby boy. It's been a rough last several days here.
Regards all,
K
Old 07-07-2014, 06:16 PM

Kiffie2413

Wow. Praying....
Old 07-07-2014, 08:20 PM
Power Poster

OMgoodness Kiffie, will keep your requests in my prayers.
Old 07-07-2014, 08:28 PM

Kiffie my friend how very sad I am to hear all the sad news around you. Its sad to know that bad things happen and its hard to carry the burden of the sadness. You are in my thoughts dear and in my prayers. It is hard to be tough for everyone. know we are here for you too.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:09 PM

When it rains it pours..... Hugs and prayers kiff!
Old 07-08-2014, 10:20 AM

Got my sweet pkg from Grandma Peg today. Danced the happy dance. Unfortunately, I can't seem to post pictures, like so many of the members. Fortunately, she took pictures for me.
Thank you so much. I mailed hers today. Expected delivery on Friday. Thank you agan!!! Ellie