Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • July Secret Pal *PM me if you have not gotten anything >
  • July Secret Pal *PM me if you have not gotten anything

• July Secret Pal *PM me if you have not gotten anything

Old 07-16-2010, 08:56 AM

Shhh....don't tell my secret pal. I went to the post office today and mailed her package. It will be there on Monday.
    Old 07-16-2010, 09:03 AM

Vanessa, do you have a cell phone with a camera on it? If you do, you can take a picture with that and upload it that way.
    Old 07-16-2010, 10:59 AM

I sure hope my SP got her package, I sent it off more than a week ago. Delivery confirmation says it got "there", so I am just hoping that "there" is my secret pal's hands. :D
    Old 07-16-2010, 11:10 AM

I got a package today but it was the lemon curd my cousin mailed to me. Maybe tomorrow. I need to see if my secret pal got her box.
    Old 07-16-2010, 11:44 AM

Just got mine from Dotty :) Thank you so much. The pin is going on my bow tuck purse and I'm already flipping through the mag. :)
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-75869.jpe  
    Old 07-16-2010, 11:48 AM

Nice!!! I can't wait till my pal gets hers!
    Originally Posted by bookworm
    Just got mine from Dotty :) Thank you so much. The pin is going on my bow tuck purse and I'm already flipping through the mag. :)
    Old 07-16-2010, 12:53 PM

Yippeee...... My package came yesterday :) :) My secret pal this month is Ruthruff3 and she ROCKS. She sent me a set of quilted coasters,a quilted kleenex holder,some buttons (for my crazy quilting) a spool of verigated thread, some pearlized leaf staight pins, 8 fat eights, a wonderful what I'm going to call an accessory bag, (Kelli, feel free to let everyone know what it really is, I just know that next time I go out to sew, I'm putting my accessories in it) :) :) AND Kelli sent a 6 1/2" square ruler!!! Kelli thank-you, thank-you, thank-you. Ooops, I almost forgot to mention the candy, she sent some candy sticks, like we used to get when I was a kid. Yummy can't wait to open one.

TERRYL

P.S. I am electronically challenged so don't know how to post photos, need my kids to help if I can slow them down long enough.
    Old 07-16-2010, 01:22 PM

You are right ruff ruff rocks, she was my pal last month!
    Originally Posted by Terryl
    Yippeee...... My package came yesterday :) :) My secret pal this month is Ruthruff3 and she ROCKS. She sent me a set of quilted coasters,a quilted kleenex holder,some buttons (for my crazy quilting) a spool of verigated thread, some pearlized leaf staight pins, 8 fat eights, a wonderful what I'm going to call an accessory bag, (Kelli, feel free to let everyone know what it really is, I just know that next time I go out to sew, I'm putting my accessories in it) :) :) AND Kelli sent a 6 1/2" square ruler!!! Kelli thank-you, thank-you, thank-you. Ooops, I almost forgot to mention the candy, she sent some candy sticks, like we used to get when I was a kid. Yummy can't wait to open one.

TERRYL

P.S. I am electronically challenged so don't know how to post photos, need my kids to help if I can slow them down long enough.
    Old 07-16-2010, 02:09 PM

Sounds Awesome!
    Old 07-16-2010, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Terryl

TERRYL

Yay...I'm glad it arrived safe and sound and that you enjoyed it. The bag can be used for just about anything....accessories, jewlery, small purse, makeup, etc. It's made using just 2 fatt quarters. Enjoy and Happy Sewing!!!