Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July Secret Pal *PM me if you have not gotten anything >

July Secret Pal *PM me if you have not gotten anything

July Secret Pal *PM me if you have not gotten anything

Old 07-23-2010, 11:07 AM

what great prezzies. i'm stil lwaiting but know it will be great when it gets here. :)
Old 07-23-2010, 02:10 PM

I just received my package! I will post a pic later. Just as soon as my batteries charge! Arrg!
Old 07-23-2010, 02:36 PM

I sent mine out a few weeks ago. I'm getting excited to receive one back!
Old 07-23-2010, 02:54 PM

My QB SP should have received her package yesterday. I sure hope so anyway!
Old 07-23-2010, 02:57 PM

awesome packages, cant wait to see mine,
Old 07-23-2010, 02:57 PM

I just received my package from my awesome secret pal, Lynnie, and I absolutely LOVE everything in it! I couldn't have picked a nicer things to send myself, I feel so blessed to have had Lynnie as my secret pal. Not only did she send me my favorite dark chocolate, a washable marking pen, two Quick Cuts patterns, three batik FQs, one green blender FQ and a yard of beautiful fall fabric, but she also made me an adorable quilting angel, with thread-covered wings and cute pin cushion! She made the angel and pin cushion especially for me with some of my favorite colors (and colors used to decorate my sewing room), I feel so lucky! I just love everything!
Lynnie, thanks for taking the time and effort to think up, choose and make a beautiful package for me.

:-D

Isn't she adorable?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]72153[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-72147.jpe   attachment-72148.jpe  
Old 07-23-2010, 03:00 PM

How cute! You got some good squishy.
Old 07-23-2010, 03:08 PM

I recieved my secret pal gifts today, and what awesome gifts they are! I recieved my favorite ( or one of 3 favorites!) candy, lemon drops in a pretty pink bag, plus some sour gumdroppy candies from my secret pal's often used candy store. I also recieved 3 special photos of her dog earred quilting pals, Potsie, Mitzie, and Miss Elly, as you can see in the photos. Such lovable hounds I just know it..I also recieved , after a hectic day, a Lemon Custard body Souffle', to rub all over .. ooh la la!! And I think my most favorite part of her gift, is this pretty lime colored, with a rose colored butterfly, purse compact mirror. Fo some reason it just stood out to me, as I opened the little box.. so lovely! hum, what else.. oh, a yearly daytimer with circles within circles as the front cover.. It got me dreaming already of a quilt design, with circles, hum maybe in the future I will make one ! And post it notes with little gently meandering little flowers in a light pastel green background, and my favorite color, purple flowers as well as pink.. So cute.. its sitting near my quilting desk because I am forever forgetting what I need to do when I sit at the sewing machine...Many lovely gifts, so I wanted to share the photo with ya'll today! Thanks Lori for your fun surprise!! you did good , friend all the way from Canandaigua, NY.. ( only one thing you forgot to send - how to pronounce your town! Ha HA ! )
Attached Thumbnails attachment-72152.jpe  
Old 07-23-2010, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Kherrin
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH MY!!! I got "Christmas In July"!!! Thanks to my secret pal Sally's girl. Love the tin with the christmas fabric and the kitchen towel is tooooooo cute...the buttons and I have been wanting one of the seam guides...Wonderful surprise after a terrible day at work yesterday!!! Watch for it...I finally got my SP package in the mail today...just under the wire!!! Thanks again Sally's girl love it, love it, love it!!!
You are very welcome.... so glad you like it......My sister gave me a magnet seam guide... did not know it existed...I love it also........Have a wonderful weekend
Old 07-23-2010, 03:35 PM

I received my goodie package today and love it. Thanks ms grace (Jean) I needed some yellows and can always use pink FQ's. The pattern should be an easy one to make too. Thank you.

July Secret Swap
[ATTACH=CONFIG]72162[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-72157.jpe