Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: July Secret Swap Closes June 31st 4:00 pm CST

Mailed my package this morning. Should be there by Friday next week at the latest!!!!

I mailed my package this morning also. It is someone I have not swapped with since I returned to the U.S.
    I hope she likes what I selected! A clue would be that she has several pets and doesn't live too far from me,
    As the crow flies!
    Everyone have a nice day!

Secret pal gift should be received today!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

My SP should of have received their package by now. Haven't seen any posts online yet.
    Happy Quilting!
    Cathy

I got stuck in PA 4 days longer than I expected. I should be home Thursday night and will post if my package has arrived. Hope to ail my SP's package out Friday. Sorry it's last minute!

Blog Entries
    Got my sp package from hav4boys yesterday, took a pic just havent posted it yet will get it posted today. Havent been feeling to hot lately, had surgery last week and yes as you get older surgery is harder. Feeling better everyday from the surgery but since I have a bad back, its hurting real bad. Anyway enough of me, will get my pics posted after while. Hav4boys the card you sent is so beautiful.
    I collect Seraphim Angels

Blog Entries
    ok here is what I received from hav4boys, you did good everything I wanted and more.

Name:  DSCN0013.JPG
Views: 87
Size:  88.7 KB
    beautiful handmade card love love it
    Name:  DSCN0012.JPG
Views: 87
Size:  111.6 KB
    some beautiful fabric really pretty and 2 boxes of candy which somehow I think Gremlins got in the package and ate 1 box
    Name:  DSCN0011.JPG
Views: 88
Size:  111.1 KB
    2 Eleanor Burns patterns that was on my wish list.

Blog Entries
    Got another surprise in the mail today. Again thank you hav4boys been wanting this for along time now.
    Name:  DSCN0019.JPG
Views: 84
Size:  98.9 KB

Verna,

So glad you like everything. I had no idea what a batting buddy was. Now I do. Enjoy!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

Mine will be going out tomorrow!!!!!! To someplace not too too far from me.
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

Nothing like last minute! Item I ordered for sp finally came in, will be mailing today or tomorrow.

Hi all. Just back from my vacation, so my secret pal package won't go out until Thursday or Friday. Oh the pain of the Wait! LOL

Since this is my first swap, I hope my new pal likes what she receives. It was fun shopping for her.

I received my most wanted item yesterday. Happy dance being done!!! It is a pattern from Shabby Fabrics, that is hand embroidery for me. It's called "As For Me and My House", and is a wall hanging. I am in charge of a group at church and I thought I could make this for them for a "thank you" at the end of the year. I tried copying and paste the pic for you, but it doesn't work, nor does my camera to take a pic for everyone. Thank you SP!!!! I think I have an idea of who my SP is, but could be 2 different people, so I'm not 100% sure.

Verna, I hope you heal quickly from your surgery. Will keep you in my prayers. Explain how that batting buddy works too please. I too have never seen or heard of it.
    Happy Quilting!
    Cathy

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Well my package went out today and should be there Friday. Hopefully there is something there that my pal will like. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

Just got back this morning from Oregon, Sisters quilt show, and had a fat secret package from Catjo!! Thank you secret pal, I will tell everyone what I got later, flew the night flight. There ia a yardage batik, apron panal , aurifil thread... and more. Thank you!

Cathy, so you got your pattern before you got your package? That's too funny ... who do you think your secret pal is?

I got my package today! A massive thank you to Gaijin! It's fabulous!!!

Name:  IMG_1606.JPG
Views: 64
Size:  137.5 KB

dog treats, cat toys, gorgeous fabrics - just beautiful! A book on lap quilts (which I make ALL the time), a novel, and some chocolate (which I will eat tonight!), some patterns and fabulous tim horton's coffee for my keurig!!!

What a thoughtful package!!!

Thank you so much, my addictions thank you and so does my zoo!!!!

You are so welcome! It was fun putting it together!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by catjo View Post
    Explain how that batting buddy works too please. I too have never seen or heard of it.
    Well to be honest Cathy I have no idea! LOL! All I know is I have some quilt patterns and that is the template it called for. Will let you know once I start the quilt. Also wanted to show everyone the pattern I just purchased, I feel on love with this quilt the moment I first saw it and the lady who designed the quilt would not sell the pattern. Well she has finally decided to sell and I have been doing the happy dance ever since.
    Name:  photo-4.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  50.0 KB
    Its called Linking Hearts and designed by an Amish Lady by the name of Mabel Burkholder she sales these exclusively at Log Cabin Quilt Shop. I have been busy right now making crafts for the Christmas Gift Show plus making another rag quilt. Soon as I get everything done for that I am gonna start this quilt. I hope its ok to post everything that I have put into this message if not I am sorry

Mailed my secret pal her package today!

Mailed my package to sp yesterday, PO said will be there Saturday...we'll see
    Love seeing what everyone is receiving.
    Verna would love to see pics of your crafts your making and can't wait to see your finished quilts.

Oh LORD have MERCY am I glad I reread my "details" email. I had done my shopping and was putting it together for the post office this morning, and went back to re-read to see if there was anything else I could add.

That's when I realized I MISREAD a "like" for a "dislike". OMG. I almost sent her a package with dislike items in it! OMG!
    LOL.....so....I am off to the store this afternoon, and I will mail it out tomorrow....Priority mail, so you should receive it on Monday or Tuesday.

Lordy. Of course, when I called my friend and told her I was going to the fabric store she said I purposely misread that email, laughed evilly and said...pick me up. I'm going, too! LOL....

Good times!
    Oh secret pal, I am so sorry you had to wait this long.

Mailing my SP package today, it is going almost straight north of me.

Quote Originally Posted by MarionsQuilts View Post
    Cathy, so you got your pattern before you got your package? That's too funny ... who do you think your secret pal is?

I think it may be you or Armylady. Not enough hints to pinpoint it yet. I love trying to figure out who it is. )
    Happy Quilting!
    Cathy

Oh boy...I am really nervous! I'm reading about all the wonderful packages being received. Confusing that a $10 limit ends up being a $50 value! This is my first time. Hope my pal will be OK with what I sent.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast