Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
June 2014 Pincushion & Needlecase Swap ~ signup closes June 1st >

June 2014 Pincushion & Needlecase Swap ~ signup closes June 1st

June 2014 Pincushion & Needlecase Swap ~ signup closes June 1st

Old 06-17-2014, 09:54 AM

Hello Ladies
Received my pin cushion from Argentium yesterday and it is just beautiful..A big Thank You for the fairy garden pin cushion and she also sent me decorative pins and a shepherd's hook to go with the fairy garden..it is the cutest things
Here are the pictures
Attached Thumbnails 052.jpg   051.jpg   050.jpg   049.jpg  
Old 06-17-2014, 10:04 AM

Anyone hear from Laurie???
Old 06-17-2014, 10:10 AM
Power Poster

Mary that is a very nice, and very pretty package you got from Kathy. Pretty colors used for the needle book, and pretty pins. That little weather vane is so cute. I have a small one on my front porch. The little magnets are so pretty, and always useful too. Such a cutie little chick, and pretty card. What a nice touch the poem with a little spool of thread. You really got a nice package Mary. Kathy you really did a nice job on everything. I also like home made with the love someone put into it.

That is some pretty fabric sent to lynnie, along with the pretty book mark.

Pat I sure hate to hear of all the trouble you keep having with all these different things that keep popping up. Surely it can only get better.

It is in the 90's and very humid today, and was yesterday too. I feel miserable in this type of weather.

Have a nice day everyone, and happy sewing.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:22 AM
Power Poster

Karen I still haven't heard from laurie. I am a bit concerned too hoping she is ok.

Kathy, what a pretty and bright colorful pincushion you received from Argentium. She is very creative. Much more than I am. lol... Such a sweet fairy garden. All the cute pins, and the little shepard's hook. What is the base of the fairy garden made out of? Just curious. Very pretty. Great job Argentium.

We are having such beautiful needle books, and pincushions coming in.

I am sorry to my special person that will receive the pincushion I sent out. Their was an extra number added to the zip code I was given, and I had not thought about it until the postal person pointed it out, so it must have caused a bit of delay. I sent it priority with the tracking number as I always do, but it caused a glitch somewhere. It did show a bit more activity today, so that is encouraging. lol. I hope when you receive it, you will like it. It is headed west.
Old 06-17-2014, 11:32 AM

What a cute mushroom pincushion. Love the beads and the shepard's hook.

I just got back from the oil change and another $80. I'm going to start staying home. GM windshield wipers were $27 a piece so I only needed one that was bad. Cheaper blades wouldn't fit. It is now 92 here and I think it's hotter here than where Karen is. I heard that there was bad flooding near where I went but I didn't even get any rain. I told him that I got my flooding last month and I'm still paying for it. And not only that but I had paid for my DS to get his new water heater. Now I know why I want a condo. Take care everyone
Old 06-17-2014, 12:45 PM

Hi everyone - this is actually Claire. Thank you so much, NanaKathy55, for my dress form pin cushion. I love it! I also like the embroidery floss, the buttons, the little decoration thingies, and the ribbons. Your card was pretty, and the fabric is cute! The little angel and cat are FUN! I'm so happy to be trading with you guys. I'm going to do July, too.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 06-17-2014, 12:49 PM

Claire you got a great package. I love the dress form pincushion and all the goodies. Kathy you did a great job on it.
We like having both of you in the Swap
Old 06-17-2014, 12:56 PM
Power Poster

gosh, go away for a few hours and look what happens.
A small plane crashed into a house the next town over.
Mary the book Kathy sent was pretty, and so were the goodies. nice package.
Kathy, LOVE your fairy house. I love fey people.
such nice fancy pins coming in too.
Pat, it's pouring on you. you need an umbrella to keep dry. Forget the rain, you're stuck in a flood. Where do they get off charging so much for a windshield wiper!!! then they make it so you can't do it and you have to pay a mechanic to do it for you. It's a strip of rubber, that wears out in your line of view as you drive the first time it rains. Give me a break!!! All that for an oil change. then more for a big white tank that hold hot water??? Isn't that a mother in law???
My heart go out to you. feel better,at least the ins. covered a bit of it.

Everyone, great pincushions and needlebooks coming in.
Old 06-17-2014, 12:58 PM
Power Poster

Nanakathy, you did a nice pc for Claire. she got nice goodies too. glad to have both of you in the swap
Old 06-17-2014, 01:07 PM
Power Poster

Kathy that is such a cute and different pin cushion. What talent Argentium has. Isn't that little bitty shepard's hook cute. love it all. Claire what a nice swap Kathy sent you. She also sends such very nice items.That fabric is so cute. What are you going to make with it? How she makes such tiny items is unreal. Glad your sticking with us for next month. Wonder where Laurie is. We all know how life gets in the way of our fun sometimes. Hope it's for a fun reason this time.