Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
June 2023 Secret Pal Swap Sign-up! Come join the fun. Sign-ups close 5/31/2023 >

June 2023 Secret Pal Swap Sign-up! Come join the fun. Sign-ups close 5/31/2023

June 2023 Secret Pal Swap Sign-up! Come join the fun. Sign-ups close 5/31/2023

Old 06-01-2023, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
Sounds like a plan. I did the same. We are working our way up to Canada via the west coast. Four small dogs and 2 old peeps are having an adventure. It is nice to have adult kids at home holding down the fort and taking care of the large dog.
Anna, I didn't know you had 4 pups! Do you have pictures?? I have my fur baby kitty, she had her wellness visit this past week, and they got rid of the mats in her fur, so she's a lot more comfortable. She doesn't let me brush her (she bites at the brush).
Old 06-06-2023, 11:42 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by LogCabin82 View Post
Anna, I didn't know you had 4 pups! Do you have pictures?? I have my fur baby kitty, she had her wellness visit this past week, and they got rid of the mats in her fur, so she's a lot more comfortable. She doesn't let me brush her (she bites at the brush).
Yes, we do. It is a lengthy story but basically my service dog is getting older and we got a young puppy to start training. The next thing i was asked to take in 2 three yr olds of the same breed, Havanese. Now we have 4 Havanese. I can not post off my phone but will in July. Just remind me.
Old 06-07-2023, 09:34 AM

Default Havanese dogs

Hi Annaquilts..... I had never heard of that dog breed, so I Googled for pictures. It's a good thing I don't live near you. I'd want to adopt one.

On another note.. still gathering items for my pal...but should be ready to mail next week. *fingers crossed*
Old 06-08-2023, 05:10 AM

Good Morning,
All the items that I ordered for my special secret pal came in a day early so the package is going out today. Should arrive on Monday, the 12th.

Have a great day everyone!

Goatmom
Old 06-13-2023, 10:05 AM

My secret pal may have already received my package or will soon! We’ve swapped many times before and her desired items always serve to educate me about useful things that I don’t know about!

Deborah aka Gaijin
Old 06-13-2023, 04:03 PM

Default Thank You

Hi Guys,

I received my amazing swap from Deborah today.... and as always she was thoughtful, kind and over-generous! Deborah sent me my most wanted everything! As well as all the goodies she sent me the American magazines which I love.

Deborah, thank you so much for being my swap partner and my friend.

Hugs

Caroline
Attached Thumbnails june-feceived-gaijin.jpg  
Old 06-13-2023, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Goatmom View Post
Good Morning,
All the items that I ordered for my special secret pal came in a day early so the package is going out today. Should arrive on Monday, the 12th.

Have a great day everyone!

Goatmom
mom got her package! I’m going to show her how to post to this thread tonight!
Old 06-13-2023, 06:36 PM

Mom and I sent out packages today!
Old 06-14-2023, 06:01 AM

LogCabin82,
Thanks for letting me know.

Goatmom
Old 06-14-2023, 07:27 AM

Dear Goat Mom,
What a wonderful surprise package of goodies arrived! Thank you so much! I’m making my young grandsons “grown up “ quilts called Union Square and am using a lot of reproduction Civil War fabric. The fabrics you sent will fit in beautifully. I love batiks too and have a quilt as you go Hexie quilt in the works. The scissors will be very helpful too because I leave them with all my various projects and I will enjoy the patterns and books. There are so many projects to do!
I live in mid Michigan close to Michigan State and there are many farms in the area. I was a 4-H leader for years and we spent many good times with my kids hanging out with big and small animals.
Thank you for everything! Pat