Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
June Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - Signup Ends May 31 >

June Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - Signup Ends May 31

June Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - Signup Ends May 31

Old 06-16-2015, 05:06 AM

Know I haven't been around much lately and for the first time think my swap package will be late.. I am in the process of moving to an apartment, needed to get into a smaller place, this is to much for me to handle.. Will sell at the end of the year or thereabouts... Quilt room is a mess, books everywhere, have most of the material contained and ready to move... But still lots more to do.. Besides that I've adopted a stray kitty that showed up when John died, he's gray and just need to get him declawed and shots for my other one... Lots to do..
Old 06-16-2015, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 View Post
Know I haven't been around much lately and for the first time think my swap package will be late.. I am in the process of moving to an apartment, needed to get into a smaller place, this is to much for me to handle.. Will sell at the end of the year or thereabouts... Quilt room is a mess, books everywhere, have most of the material contained and ready to move... But still lots more to do.. Besides that I've adopted a stray kitty that showed up when John died, he's gray and just need to get him declawed and shots for my other one... Lots to do..
Rosemary, you sweet, dear, lady. I know that no one will fault you for being a bit behind on your time. You have gone through so much. And moving is SO hard! I only wish I were closer so I could help in some way.

And bless you for taking in the stray kitty! Please post a picture for us when you are settled, and let us know his name.

The Biggest of Hugs to you!

Deb
Old 06-16-2015, 07:34 AM

Suzy0879, I received your swap yesterday and will be posting pictures this afternoon! Thank you so much! Your swap is going out, along with Fabquilter's tomorrow!

(BTW-I LOVE the rolling pin cover!)
Old 06-16-2015, 07:39 AM

I would like everyone's honest opinion. Do you like the partner swap or the secret swap? I will be posting signups again next week and will need to know what you prefer. Thanks!
Old 06-16-2015, 08:49 AM

klaws I just love the swap either way but honest I like secret for some reason.
Here's the pics as promised of my revamp sewing space. This room is where the HQ longarm is and closet full of quilts to be quilted[ATTACH=CONFIG]522522[/ATTACH] this room is where I keep quilting books, patterns, beads for making pins and stiletto's and treats to add to packages. The closet holds projects and wide quilt backing[ATTACH=CONFIG]522523[/ATTACH]this is the main room for cutting and sewing, notice all the pc and nc's in the window ...through the door is another room where I keep all the batting and finished projects I've made and received like table runners, wall hangings etc. for I can go in there and pick and choose to change decor in the house[ATTACH=CONFIG]522524[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]522525[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]522526[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails sewing-room-001.jpg   sewing-room-002.jpg   sewing-room-003.jpg   sewing-room-004.jpg   sewing-room-005.jpg  

Old 06-16-2015, 08:54 AM

Oooooooooooh Jaba, I have extreme sewing room envy!!!! (Color me many shades of GREEN!)
Old 06-16-2015, 09:18 AM

Karen I think I liked the secret swap better. But I'll go with whatever everyone else wants

Jaba your new room is just wonderful. So that's what organized fabric looks like and organized room too. I see Karen's mug rug on your wall.
Old 06-16-2015, 09:36 AM

WOW Jaba - I'm jealous big time! Your sewing working areas are a quilter's dream. Enjoy
Old 06-16-2015, 10:07 AM
Power Poster

Jaba, I am glad to get to see your sewing/quilting/supplies/fabric/misc. rooms.
Everything looks great, and looks like you will have a good time creating with your new area.
It all looks so neat,organized, and very pretty too. It has all been worth it! You have lots of fun.
Oh, I like all your lights.
Old 06-16-2015, 10:08 AM

OMG Jaba! I am totally jealous. If you saw where I sew, you would wonder how I would be able to get anything done. It's so small!