Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
June Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes May 31st 4pm CDT >

June Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes May 31st 4pm CDT

June Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes May 31st 4pm CDT

Old 06-10-2013, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
lets say your zip is 23232....some people will say that it adds up to 12....other people will take it a step further and add those two number and say that it adds up to 3....
Because they are mean. *points at Krystyna*

Starshine: His name is Chet.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:23 AM

I got my package today from fayzer. Thank you very, very much. There are so many goodies in the box. I will have to take a picture and post it.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:00 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ssnare View Post
I got my package today from fayzer. Thank you very, very much. There are so many goodies in the box. I will have to take a picture and post it.
What'd you get???? Where's a picture?
Old 06-10-2013, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by ssnare View Post
I am so glad you liked everything. I wanted to send fabrics that I hoped you would like. Plus I wanted to make sure your weren't sitting on the bench, even thought the company there is very nice. Enjoy!
Old 06-10-2013, 01:28 PM

yep...pictures...wanna see pictures....
Old 06-10-2013, 02:02 PM

My SP package will go out tomorrow. I have driven through your town when I drove to Florida. You should have it by the end of the week. It will be picked up tomorrow from the porch by USPS.

I had fun putting this together.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:34 PM

I'm backkkkkkkkkkk................! Had a wonderful time weather was great it only rained on us once and we didn't hang in there for to long . I guess I should count that it rained one night when we were out by the fire and had to come up to the porch, but the fire was so hot that when it stopped raining the fire was still going! Will try to get shrunk down and post pictures later. Wonderful packages are flying all over the United States and then some! Keep up the good work, am trying to make something for my secret pal this month. I had a really good friend die this after noon. She had been batting cancer for 9 years, lost her breast and had reconstruction surgery done, and has been on dialysis for years and there was complications and they wanted her to go to Des Moines (98 miles) one way and have surgery. She said no, I've had enough and went to Hospice instead. When she was leaving her apartment she asked for her blanket and someone handed her one and she no I want MY blanket and it was the laptop quilt I had made for her because dialysis was so cold for her. She said when she passed that she wanted me to have it back and I told her no, it was hers, I think she is going to be buried with it.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:36 PM

Wow, Whoo Hoo, Yee Haw! Can you tell I am excited? Well my SP wasn't Knitette in Scotland (Phooey!) But not to worry, I got a fabulous package from Belfrybat today! Everything in it is wonderful and I am posting pictures. I don't know what my favorite is.....they are all items I listed on my sheet except for the the Stiletto and how awesome is that! I actually was just in the process of trying to figure out how to make one and now I have one. It is really cool. A nicely made Pie Carrier that I bet I can find all kinds of uses for. I also got a whole baggie of selvedges (I got bit by the bug but don't have any!), several beautiful Batiks,Oh! and I LOVE the vintage buttons!, Angel panels, and On and On! see photos:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]418210[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]418211[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]418212[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]418213[/ATTACH]
Thank you Thank you BelfryBat. My first SP swap and it has been FUN!
Attached Thumbnails stiletto-selvedges.jpg   batiks.jpg   pie-carrier.jpg   angel-panels.jpg  

Last edited by Cogito; 06-10-2013 at 02:40 PM.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Cogito View Post
Wow, Whoo Hoo, Yee Haw! Can you tell I am excited? Well my SP wasn't Knitette in Scotland (Phooey!) But not to worry, I got a fabulous package from Belfrybat today! Everything in it is wonderful and I am posting pictures. I don't know what my favorite is.....they are all items I listed on my sheet except for the the Stiletto and how awesome is that! I actually was just in the process of trying to figure out how to make one and now I have one. It is really cool. I also got a whole baggie of selvedges (I got bit by the bug but don't have any!), several beautiful Batiks,Oh! and I LOVE the vintage buttons!, Angel panels, and On and On! see photos:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]418210[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]418211[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]418212[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]418213[/ATTACH]
Thank you Thank you BelfryBat. My first SP swap and it has been FUN!

Would love it if you could send me what the stilletto says. I have been making them and selling them for our chapter for quilts for kids and I would love something to put with them. All the other goods look wonderful.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:42 PM

My sp package went out today. The zip code adds up to 15. (the normal addition), and one more hint, it has several of the same numbers in it.