Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Magnet Swap III "SPRING THEME" - Sign Ups Closed >

Magnet Swap III "SPRING THEME" - Sign Ups Closed

Magnet Swap III "SPRING THEME" - Sign Ups Closed

Old 04-21-2011, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Julianna
Thanks for the pretty and fluffy magnet. It is gracing my fridge and looks wonderful.
And forgot to say its from Qbee! :)
Old 04-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Power Poster

cute magnet Julianna!! What a cute idea Qbee
Old 04-21-2011, 03:00 PM

Hummm, just noticed something. My butterfly magnet and set of buttons from Rhonda are great. The package says it contains 6 buttons but if you look closely you can count seven.
The butterfly on my magnet form Qbee includes a butterfly button just like those from Rhonda. I love butterflies. When I taught Biology I had a large collection of lepidoptera. What great ladies I was paired with for this swap! :D
Old 04-21-2011, 03:15 PM
Power Poster

Hummm, just noticed something. My butterfly magnet and set of buttons from Rhonda are great. The package says it contains 6 buttons but if you look closely you can count seven.
The butterfly on my magnet form Qbee includes a butterfly button just like those from Rhonda. I love butterflies. When I taught Biology I had a large collection of lepidoptera. What great ladies I was paired with for this swap! :D
My grands will tell you they have a strange grandma. I have always been fascinated by bugs. When we would go fishing I loved to watch the water beetles swim and the dragonflies hover on the water. I love butterflies and ladybugs and spiders fascinate me. I won't let my grands kill bugs unless it is an ant or something getting in your food sort of thing. No not even bees. They are all God given and have a purpose!!

I love to send butterfly buttons or ladybug buttons! They are just tooooo cute!!
Old 04-21-2011, 11:42 PM

It's from Julianna....I got one just like it and LOVE it too!!
I am SO sorry I haven't been able to post pics but will get that done this weekend for sure :D

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Here is my first magnet. I have to deeply apologize as I lost the envelope and can't remember which partner sent me this. It is so neat! I love crochet stuff and this magnet is really interesting! and the Quilter's blessing is an added blessing! :thumbup:
Old 04-21-2011, 11:44 PM

ROFL!! I noticed that earlier...that I used the same little butterfly buttons that she had bought :D See...great minds really do think alike :D
Oh....and I'm glad you like it Julianna. Was it all flat when it arrived?? It's suppose to be all fluffy looking....LOL :D

Old 04-21-2011, 11:51 PM

OK....one more thing to ask. Well 2 more actually...LOL :D

1. What would ya'll like the theme to be next month?? Sender's choice?? Partner's Choice?? A certain color?? Ya'll just let me know.
2. Also, since we use such little fabric, etc., I've noticed that alot of us have been sending little cards or gifts or something. Would ya'll like to start adding like a Fat 8th from your stash with the magnet? Or something like that....recipe...whatever.
Basically, I'm just wanting to check and make sure everyone is still having fun and see if you'd like me to make any changes.
Thanks SO much!!
Gail "Qbee"
Old 04-22-2011, 10:45 AM
Power Poster

i like to add things.
how about whatever the maker wants to send or summer themed, and i'm not fussy about what i get as far as extras go.
as long as i get a cute nicely made magnet.
i always send something extra, like extra magnets, or pins i've made from shrinky dinks or something.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:46 AM
Power Poster

when is sign ups????
i NEED to be on theis, and i'm having problems at the librarys wuith the computers.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:46 AM
Power Poster

i still haven't rec;d my second magnet.
does anyone know when the next sign up is????