Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March 2023 Secret Pal Swap - Signups close midnight March 1 >

March 2023 Secret Pal Swap - Signups close midnight March 1

March 2023 Secret Pal Swap - Signups close midnight March 1

Old 03-18-2023, 04:05 AM

Default March Package from RevPam

RevPam sent a wonderful package. Her favorite quilting notion are hemostat and she sent one to me. We use them with the animals at time but I had not thought about using them in my sewing room. I can see so many uses for them! She also sent fat quarters cut from her stash, so many pretty fabrics. She also enclosed two books by Catherine Anderson and 2 quilting books. A little bag that will be perfect to hold my Pfaff extra feet and a bag of York peppermint patties.

Thank you again for all the goodies you sent!

Hugs,
Jennifer
Goatmom
Attached Thumbnails marchsecretpal.jpg  
Old 03-19-2023, 12:15 PM

Sending my package out tomorrow
Old 03-19-2023, 04:58 PM
Power Poster

Smile New "pups"

Most of you know, I have an 11 yr old, Havanese dog, Nina and a 6 month old puppy, Molly-Mo. I was asked on Thursday to take a family's two, 3 yr old, Havanese dogs, Bonnie and Katie. We said yes, and 2 days later they were home. Some scrambling for stuff, they came with their bed and harness only, but everyone is kind of settled right now.

Left to right Molly-Mo 6 months, in the middle Nina 11 year old, then first Katie, black and white coat and then Bonnie, white and tan coats. Katie and Bonnie just turned 3 yrs old. They are all Havanese but Molly has a long coat, Nina a puppy coat and Bonnie and Katie got trimmed before they came over.
Attached Thumbnails molly-mo-feb.-2023.-small-.jpeg   nina-march-2023-small-.jpg   bonnie-katie-first-day-home-march-3-18-2023-small-.jpeg  

Last edited by Annaquilts; 03-19-2023 at 05:03 PM.
Old 03-21-2023, 07:10 AM
Power Poster

Default Packages

I am getting lots of messages of packages flying home. Please take a minute to send a thank you to your secret pal and let her know it arrived. We all also love to see and hear all about what you received. It is definitely fun for everyone to see quilt items, fabrics and goodies. Thank you. Everyone has been amazing and helpful.
Old 03-22-2023, 10:36 AM
Power Poster

My hubby picked up a package for me from Gaijin. I won't be able to open it till he is home as he is at work now. Thank you Deborah! So excited!
Old 03-23-2023, 09:14 AM
Power Poster

Smile

I got an amazing package from Gaijin. In it was lots of reproduction/primitive style fabric, 2 spools of thread, 2 outfits for Nina the dog, fabric for making your own towels, a banner kit, yummy wool, beautiful small Christmas style panels and 2 great old school books with patterns from her personal library. It was accompanied by a great card with the kindest note. Thank you Gaijin.

I was fitting the duck outfit on Nina and Mollie-Mo was interested in the bunny outfit ears. I for got to take a picture of Nina in her duck outfit. They are such a hams.
Attached Thumbnails 20230322_224014-small-.jpg   20230322_223446-small-.jpg  

Last edited by Annaquilts; 03-23-2023 at 09:18 AM.
Old 03-23-2023, 02:34 PM

AnnaQuilts,
I love Havanese! We have a havapoo and he is the smartest dog I have ever known.
RevPam
Old 03-24-2023, 05:42 AM

Default I got it!

I received a wonderful package from Caroline, full of my favorite-"Spring-like fabrics." She sent multiple lengths of fabrics (the dark blue flowered is a Liberty fabric) and a layer cake. I love them all-it's time for Spring! Chocolate bars, tape measure, cute seam ripper, three spools of Aurifil thread, fabric flattener called "Flatter," a quilt-themed note pad, and an adorable pin holder made from a wooden spool. And a lovely letter!

Much gratitude to my friend Caroline!

Deborah aka Gaijin

A photo to follow this post!
Old 03-24-2023, 05:57 AM

Please bear with me and I will post a photo soon! Apparently the photo I took is too large-I will post a new one after I return from a meeting!

Gaijin
Old 03-24-2023, 05:14 PM

Default Here is my photo:

My package from Caroline!
Attached Thumbnails img_1118-9-.jpg