Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March/April 9 Patch Block Swap-- Sign Has Closed >

March/April 9 Patch Block Swap-- Sign Has Closed

March/April 9 Patch Block Swap-- Sign Has Closed

Old 05-03-2018, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by mmac71 View Post
I am lost on feedback. I click on feedback scores, and they come up but do not see where to add one?
Look over on the right side of the feedback page and you will see "submit feedback for (person's name)" in blue print. Click on that and it will open the page where you can leave your feedback for them. Just follow the prompts.
Old 05-04-2018, 05:49 AM

How to give feedback seems to depend upon your device. What I have to do is find a post of the person you want to leave feedback for and look below their name on the left. I’m using your info below:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]593952[/ATTACH]
Cluck on the current feedback score (circled above) and it will take you to the proper page. On the right side of that page, you will see line about leaving feedback for that person. Click that and it will bring up a new page. Post your info in the spaces provided but know once you submit it you cannot take it back. Be careful you’ve clicked the correct option, positive, negative or neutral. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by mmac71 View Post
I am lost on feedback. I click on feedback scores, and they come up but do not see where to add one?
Attached Thumbnails f83cf88e-1fee-4570-a9d5-e491d64eaae0.jpeg  
Old 05-04-2018, 06:27 AM

If you can't find a post the person made in our thread, or another thread, then you can click on the 'Member List' tab in the brown horizontal menu at the top of the page, go to their name in the alphabetical list there, click on it, then click on one of their recent posts. You need to find one of their posts in order to click on the blue number of their feedback score under their avatar. After you click on that blue number, the page will open where you can see the 'leave feedback (for that person)' link on the right side of the page, then click on that to open the page to leave the feedback.

I know that Janice made a typo-- but clucking won't work. lol It was just funny to imagine that, couldn't resist...

Last edited by givio; 05-04-2018 at 06:34 AM.
Old 05-04-2018, 07:26 AM

Givio, Roflol! Imagine if “clucking” worked. We’d all be laughing throughout the day. Was sitting in a veterinarian’s office at the time with my pup trying to hurry before the doc came in. I didn’t proofread. I like it better with “cluck” anyway.
Originally Posted by givio View Post
I know that Janice made a typo-- but clucking won't work. lol It was just funny to imagine that, couldn't resist...
Old 05-04-2018, 08:14 AM

Believe me by the time I find some people’s names to leave feedback I am clucking away.
Old 05-04-2018, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Believe me by the time I find some people’s names to leave feedback I am clucking away.
Haha! You are too funny!!
Old 05-04-2018, 04:27 PM

Ladies, I am finally home and got to open my blocks. They are wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with me.
Sewbiz, you have made a great hostess. I really appreciate all of the time and hard work you've put into this so that we can enjoy the swap. Thank you for keeping everything going perfectly for us.
Ladies, when I opened my package, I got a fabulous surprise! Terriamn had Sewbiz send her blocks to me as a surprise. Let me tell you, it absolutely worked! Thank you, Terri, for thinking of me. You are so sweet to do this. ((((((Hugs)))))) I see some Christmas presents coming on.
Old 05-04-2018, 05:12 PM

Whoohoo terriamn! Yes, what a sweetie you are! :-) Your surprise spilled over to me-- because I appreciated it too. * hug*
Old 05-04-2018, 06:27 PM

I was so excited about my surprise that I forgot to say that I've posted feedback for everyone who's names were on my baggies.
Old 05-04-2018, 06:29 PM
Power Poster

That Terri is one sweet and generous lady! She knew Libster wanted to make several grandchildren quilts... !!

I’m glad you all had fun with this swap. Remember, it was obrienwv’s idea and didn’t she have a good one! I was merely the facilitator... but you can think I’m fabulous if you really want to. What really makes a swap great is the sense of community that we build. People chatting and sharing their pictures and their lives.... That’s what makes it fun. Can’t wait til we do it again!