Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March is BOLD and BRIGHT Layer cake swap!!!!....  With a BLACK twist.. >

March is BOLD and BRIGHT Layer cake swap!!!!.... With a BLACK twist..

March is BOLD and BRIGHT Layer cake swap!!!!.... With a BLACK twist..

Old 03-23-2014, 03:06 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

REMEMBER :: if yall havent mailed them please do so Monday.. Tues the latest if sending Priority.. !!!

PLEASE keep your tracking number.. last month we had a package go rogue, finally came to to me 2 weeks later however KEEP your number..
Old 03-23-2014, 04:39 PM

Looking forward to getting them back, it's always fun getting something new. Mine should be at your PO and waiting for pick-up.
Old 03-24-2014, 02:45 PM

I mailed my package today. Be on the look out.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:41 AM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Jabas are in hand !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill be back at the PO when my mail lady calls and tells me i have more in.. I just LOVE her.. !!
Old 03-25-2014, 03:05 PM

Last minute lauriejo mailed out priority today! Sigh I had such plans to get them out last week. I don't think I should make plans, it seems to anger the gods.

I put some Christmas fabrics in with my package. I didn't really measure them, I just whacked a few inches off the end of some scraps. Most of the fabrics I sent I do have more, so if you would like to have more of any of them just let me know. I also have another box of Christmas fabrics that I didn't even open. If you still need more variety I can send some more pieces with the April swap.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:57 AM

I realized I screwed up and cut some of mine to 10" square. I cannot believe I was so stupid. I brought them back home from the PO with me last evening. Lauriejo, I will message you as to what you want me to do!
Old 03-26-2014, 11:14 AM

I was a late joiner but mailed my 4 sets yesterday. I hope the fabric meets the definition. I had one more but it looked too dull with the others.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo View Post
Last minute lauriejo mailed out priority today! Sigh I had such plans to get them out last week. I don't think I should make plans, it seems to anger the gods.

I put some Christmas fabrics in with my package. I didn't really measure them, I just whacked a few inches off the end of some scraps. Most of the fabrics I sent I do have more, so if you would like to have more of any of them just let me know. I also have another box of Christmas fabrics that I didn't even open. If you still need more variety I can send some more pieces with the April swap.

LaurieJo YOU are awesome.. and soooo good to me.. Love ya Lady !!

Originally Posted by quiltingdragon View Post
I realized I screwed up and cut some of mine to 10" square. I cannot believe I was so stupid. I brought them back home from the PO with me last evening. Lauriejo, I will message you as to what you want me to do!
Sent ya a PM... Believe me WE all have been there.. Me? probably every other swap i screw up !!! Ugh batiks... I cut 10x11.. How on earth did i come up with that !??!?? and i not only did it once but TWICE !!!

Originally Posted by quilt addict View Post
I was a late joiner but mailed my 4 sets yesterday. I hope the fabric meets the definition. I had one more but it looked too dull with the others.
Glad you could join us..
Old 03-28-2014, 05:15 PM

Mine should be at your post office by now. Looking forward to touching them all soon.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:47 PM

i picked up some packages today.. ive been on the run all day.. ill post sat whos came in..