Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Fat Quarter Swap! this months theme is: Spring Flowers! >

March Fat Quarter Swap! this months theme is: Spring Flowers!

March Fat Quarter Swap! this months theme is: Spring Flowers!

Old 03-11-2015, 02:46 PM

glad you like them, the things you sent me are ready for the next project, I am using the hankie along with others that I have been given and making a table runner they are tacked together and join with pieces of old lace table clothes, it has taken me some time since it is all done by hand, and I am not very quick with that.
Old 03-11-2015, 02:53 PM

glad you like them, I have decided to use the fabric you sent me to make a window swag using half dresdan wheels for the curtain in my sewing room
Old 03-11-2015, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by lovngrandma View Post
I would love to b in an RR is there one open are soon started that I could join, please,
What is a R&R?
Old 03-11-2015, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bullock2us View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]513099[/ATTACH]got these beauties from fiestypixie today! Also some cute flower magnets AND QUILT LABELS. Thanks so much for everything!
The second & 4th blue are awesome. You are a lucky girl, my Idaho friend.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:46 PM

An RR is a round robin. Hope that helps.

just checking in here since Ebrat contacted me today about the swap. I'm a person who loves to organize things like this but this offer came to me out of the blue but I will seriously consider it if I think I can do a good job for you. I'm going to read this thread tomorrow to catch up on what's happening to see of I can help out.
Originally Posted by sewellie View Post
What is a R&R?

Last edited by Janice McC; 03-11-2015 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Additional info
Old 03-11-2015, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
An RR is a round robin. Hope that helps.

Yes, it does help, thank you, Janice. I'm not too savy on abbreviations.
Old 03-11-2015, 06:56 PM

Default March FQ swap

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
also: note this please but it will also be in the next posting. all sign ups for next month will go to Jaba unless you are further notified. also, all complaints will go to her (and mailing notices) per Jaba as she feels strongly this will be easiest for her to do things. I have written to Janice McC asking her if she still wanted this swap and if so to please notify Patrice to let her know if she wanted this swap that she will be in charge. I am sure Jaba and Janice will work this out between themselves. I believe is in the best interest of the swappers here to have one cohesive set or person in charge of this swap hence why I will back down as of the 1st of next month. Any questions feel free to ask either Jaba or myself and we will gladly answer them. Its a fun swap so make sure you keep on playing!
This quote hurts my heart, Elisabrat. I hope you are going to be back real soon. I love you and want to see you back ASAP!!
Ellie
Old 03-11-2015, 07:48 PM

I just offered to help out Janice, please take the swap so it continues. You have run many and they are organized and people send and receive. I'd be happy to support you in any way if you need it.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:21 PM

More fun for me! Thanks kiffie. We traded flowers and Easter Colors. We wondered if we'd send each other the same Texas flowers. I can honestly say I have NONE of these prints and I love them all!!

**Side note.... Don't be a stranger missBRAt!!! We still need you here. <3
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 03-12-2015, 04:55 AM

I have a small note that I wish to share with all of you. I do this swap because I Love the people in it and the chatter and photos that go along with it. I do not do this hoping you will send me gifts or things for me. I am in an ok spot where I am at. I do love the fat quarters and little cards I get (those I love a lot thank you for sending them to me) but I am not here to beg or whine until I get what you will send me. I love being here with all of you. I am offended at the suggestion I would be in the take here. I am asking no one send me anything in the future this way no one can say anything bad to me again about that. I am offended and hurt by this comment. I am here to have fun. I mess up at signing up names due to memory loss which I have no control over. I am sorry for this. I am tired. I am especially tired of anyone thinking that there is alterior motive to my doing this. There is none. I am sorry that one thought this and if one did maybe others do too. So this is my last month running this swap. Janice has some serious troubles of her own and I am not sure she will be able to take this swap over. I hope someone takes it on as next month I am officially out. I love you guys and know you will be able to continue on and continue to have a great swap. Just give Janice one more day to decide if she can handle taking this and if I do not post she has taken it then quickly just write a note to Patrice and let her know you would love to take this over for me. I appreciate it. xox Brat I will finish this month up so you will see me again!