Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th >

March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th

March Secret Pal Swap Closes 4pm Feb 28th

Old 03-06-2013, 04:58 PM

My Package is all ready for the mail lady to pick it up tomorrow and my SP should have it by Saturday... Got the chocolate she doesn't like the dark kind... she likes mary Englebright and she has a dog....

There are I think at least 4 of us here in Florida and have to say it's anything but warm here today, wind 20 miles an hour and 40 in the AM yesterday was 61 at 5 AM ... Crazy weather we are having... Can't see any clues that say I have a kitty... or any thing else... Time to go watch Arrow...
Old 03-06-2013, 04:59 PM

Hi all! Wow had to catch up on some pages but am caught up now. Took a bad fall this morning. I dropped an item as I left my car this morning and I bent to pick it up and my back gave way and boy did it hurt! As I was coming up I hit my head against the metal rim of the car so now i have a nice bump right in the temple area. Took lots of pain meds since I still had to go to work (its court week) and made a doctor's appt. for this Friday. Ive been having issues with my left hip and I think its the sciatic nerve (I've had this before). Knowing in FL we have warm weather is ok but we are in for lower temps possibly in the 30's to 40's and that just starts the pain again. I've seen a few clues that may apply to me but I'm still guessing. Krystyna, AZ really?! lol! Good one! Ok all going to bed early to rest this aching back. Everyone have a good evening!
Old 03-06-2013, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by reeskylr View Post
Where was that pattern posted, mscupid?
Here ya go reeskylr: HERE

Last edited by mscupid804; 03-06-2013 at 05:02 PM.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
SP Clue #3-
Trying to decide what to make my secret pal... a bow tuck purse and first aid kit in button fabric, a fancy pin cushion, or a tote bag to carry her smarties in. Which should it be?
I believe it was Brenda that I bought smarties for and a giraffe made out of clothes pins.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever View Post
Hi all! Wow had to catch up on some pages but am caught up now. Took a bad fall this morning. I dropped an item as I left my car this morning and I bent to pick it up and my back gave way and boy did it hurt! As I was coming up I hit my head against the metal rim of the car so now i have a nice bump right in the temple area. Took lots of pain meds since I still had to go to work (its court week) and made a doctor's appt. for this Friday. Ive been having issues with my left hip and I think its the sciatic nerve (I've had this before). Knowing in FL we have warm weather is ok but we are in for lower temps possibly in the 30's to 40's and that just starts the pain again. I've seen a few clues that may apply to me but I'm still guessing. Krystyna, AZ really?! lol! Good one! Ok all going to bed early to rest this aching back. Everyone have a good evening!
Hope my newest SP feels better soon.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:15 PM

TOOMANYUFO'S sorry but I'm not your SP this time... hopefully next time
Old 03-06-2013, 05:21 PM

Well today I spent the day running here & there from Doc. appt. to getting a premit renewed to grocery shopping to picking up some ______ & _____ for my SP then I get home only to figure out that they filled all my scrips other than the ONE I needed. And this a free clinic so it's only open certain days of the month. Geee and I only get to big town once a month. Just what I needed.
I'm working on something to add to SP package for ________ and to add to her _______ collection. As Soon as I'm done I'll mail it all out.

Clue #1 She is South of me.
Clue #2 Her pet barks

Well that it for now.

Tricia
Old 03-06-2013, 05:24 PM

Quiltnut4ever take care of yourself and feel better soon. DH has the fire going now, I've been cold all day, not feeling too good myself. Still looking for a few more items to go with my sps tablerunner. Not sure where to find 1 of the items she wants, and I really want to find it.
Another hint for you sp - you also collect pincushions.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:47 PM

Catjo, is it me?
Old 03-06-2013, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
SP Clue #3-
Trying to decide what to make my secret pal... a bow tuck purse and first aid kit in button fabric, a fancy pin cushion, or a tote bag to carry her smarties in. Which should it be?
well, if it's for me (since I LOVE smarties...) feel free to make me a bow tuck and don't even bother sending anything else...been wanting a bow tuck for a longggg time hahahah