Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >
  • March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

• March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-21-2011, 06:51 AM

DC shows my package went out to delivery to my SP today....in WV(no more hints)
    I'm on the bench
    David
    Old 03-21-2011, 07:58 AM

AHHHHH!!!! Just got back from Spring vacation and picked up my mail....a fantabulous secret pal package was waiting for me...AHHHH....selvages!!!! my favorite....Amy Butler charm pack....shopping list pad and clip...Be inspired perpetual calendar..and AHHHHH...a mug rug with tea/sweetener...I so wanted one and the fabric is perfect!! muscialjan must be a mind reader!!! All my favorites...thank you so much!! LOVE IT ALL! Can you tell????!!!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-172847.jpe  
    Old 03-21-2011, 08:30 AM

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 0070 0000 2609 7266
    Expected Delivery Date: March 22, 2011
    Class: Priority Mail®
    Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item is out for delivery at 9:49 am on March 21, 2011 in SAN JUAN, TX 78589.

BUT IT WASN'T GOING TO SAN JUAN!!!

Well, now that I looked I see that they are very close. I just have to hope that maybe Alamo is PO boxes only and is delivered by San Juan!
    Old 03-21-2011, 09:23 AM

oooh! amy butler charm pack--how fun!!! enjoy!
    Old 03-21-2011, 09:24 AM

My SP's package is at the post office in Elkland, MO and supposed it be delivered today!!
    Old 03-21-2011, 09:25 AM

too funny lets quilt--i'm pretty sure there are some coming your way for the magnet swap!!! :)

Oh I love the turtles they are sooo cute.Never thought about a covered button for a magnet
    Old 03-21-2011, 10:01 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by hoffim
    My SP's package is at the post office in Elkland, MO and supposed it be delivered today!!
    Hoffim I GOT IT!!!!!!!! I was up on a ladder painting the livingroom when my husband came in with the mail. All he said was I got the mail and I'll leave it on the kitchen table. Doesn't the little poop know what these packages mean to us. He's getting hot dogs for supper.Oh how I wish I could get pictures on here. Iva sent the nicest package for me and my dogs and my cat! They each got treats and I got sugar free treats.Not just 1 bag of candy not just 2 bags of candy but 3 big ole bags of sugar - free candy. one is cookies and cream I have one in my mouth now It is fabulous.That's not all looks like over a 1/2 yd of turquoise and green fabric and another green fq.and another fq that is a light avacado green with brown swirlie design looks like a christmas tree. that's not all A skein of yarn and it matches the new color I painted my kitchen!Thanks so much Iva aka Hoffim you really made me a extra nice gift. Well worth the wait. I love the home made card which you even remembered it was my birthday this month. It has purple swirls and 2 really cute cows on it. Thank you Thank You !!!!!! Mary
    Old 03-21-2011, 10:15 AM

Well I have to send a big sorry to my SP....I just mailed out my package today. Between work and school last week I didn't make it to the PO. My package is going across the pond and they said it would take 5 - 10 days. I'm hoping it will only by 5. So if you think this might be you, start looking in your mailbox toward the end of the week!
    Old 03-21-2011, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    Originally Posted by hoffim
    Hoffim I GOT IT!!!!!!!! I was up on a ladder painting the livingroom when my husband came in with the mail. All he said was I got the mail and I'll leave it on the kitchen table. Doesn't the little poop know what these packages mean to us. He's getting hot dogs for supper.Oh how I wish I could get pictures on here. Iva sent the nicest package for me and my dogs and my cat! They each got treats and I got sugar free treats.Not just 1 bag of candy not just 2 bags of candy but 3 big ole bags of sugar - free candy. one is cookies and cream I have one in my mouth now It is fabulous.That's not all looks like over a 1/2 yd of turquoise and green fabric and another green fq.and another fq that is a light avacado green with brown swirlie design looks like a christmas tree. that's not all A skein of yarn and it matches the new color I painted my kitchen!Thanks so much Iva aka Hoffim you really made me a extra nice gift. Well worth the wait. I love the home made card which you even remembered it was my birthday this month. It has purple swirls and 2 really cute cows on it. Thank you Thank You !!!!!! Mary
    Looks like you are enjoying your goodies - Happy Belated Birthday Mary. Hope it was a good one.
    Old 03-21-2011, 10:48 AM

Ohhhhhhhhh, I heard my Sadie barking and the postwoman was at the door. She had me a wonderful package. I tore the tape off and look what my SP sent me.

Thank you my wonderful swapper, Pat "LetsQuilt". I am humbled by all the wonderful stuff and how did you know that the Hershey chocolate bars would need to have the almonds??? They are safe with me, my HB doesn't like nuts.

I love purple and blue and you gave me everything wonderful. Thank you again.....for my gifts from the magazine.

Go Vols............and Roll Tide. I saw several crochet things I must start for Christmas gifts.

March Secret Pal - LetsQuilt - Pat, TN
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]172960[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-172954.jpe