Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-30-2011, 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by Roseysue
When you get your package, that is only half of it.

The other half is telling us all about what you got and if you can, a picture.

We want to hear , share in your fun, then it is all a mystery cause the senders aren't telling, so the receivers need to share, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE................

My March SP received her package last week,, told me how happy she was to get it, but all the persuading hasn't gotten her to tell you about it.

I just happened to take a picture before I sent it off so here is what it looked like :
Yep, that's my package. Thanks, Roseysue. I don't usually have the luxuryof cruising the board or the time to post pictures. My favorite thing was the magazines! Thanks again.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:59 AM

I'm sitting here at work........hoping my squishy comes today...........if not ....maybe tomorrow......or the next day.....or the next ....or the next....etc...etc..etc...
Old 03-30-2011, 11:42 AM

Hurray my swap partner should get her squishy tomorrow usps says it arrived at Bethesda today so should be delivered tomorrow, sorry it has taken so long, I posted it two weeks ago but it must have gotten caught in customs, still better late than never
Old 03-30-2011, 12:37 PM

Yipee!!!! I received my secret pal package today. It is totally awesome!!!!!.Thank you so much Laurie "Lauriejo" .I received an American Patchwork Magazine with a great wool project in it and she even book marked the page it was on.I got a Lily of the valley candle that smell so good.Buckeye candies. Had to smack hubbies hand. A really cool puzzle. Several embellishments and buttons. five fat quarters( Really love the owls). A yard of beautiful fabric and a pad of paper and pencil. She also send my a card that I can't open till tomorrow. It's for my Birthday. That's 12:01 right. Thanks again Laurie. I really loved everything.

my goodies
[ATTACH=CONFIG]177452[/ATTACH]

the magazine
[ATTACH=CONFIG]177453[/ATTACH]

Aren't the owls cute
[ATTACH=CONFIG]177454[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-177446.jpe   attachment-177447.jpe   attachment-177448.jpe  
Old 03-30-2011, 01:38 PM

those owls are really, really cute.
Old 03-30-2011, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by SewsonSaturday
im off the bench! i got my package this after noon i just got to open it! even though it got here about 4 hrs ago. i was out back putting up a dog kennel for my puppy and no one bothered to tell me it was here...
But I Love everything in there! TussyMussy made a needle holder a Kleenex holder and a thing for tea. She sent hot chocolate and some chocolate. Buttons, pencils, owl sticky notes a nail file, rainbow bracelet cord, a blank postcard and 2 other cards,pooh bear socks, 2 very pretty fabrics,and a very nice card from her.
I am so pleased that you liked it. You deserve it after sitting so patiently on the bench. Have fun and don't eat those soft caramel rabbits all at once!
Old 03-30-2011, 02:15 PM

owwwwww, that owl fabric makes me drool LOL
Old 03-30-2011, 02:16 PM

still don't know if my secret pal from February got her package she never responded to the email I sent her. I hope I hear something from this monts pal when she receives her package.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by JSNOMORE
Yipee!!!! I received my secret pal package today. It is totally awesome!!!!!.Thank you so much Laurie "Lauriejo" .I received an American Patchwork Magazine with a great wool project in it and she even book marked the page it was on.I got a Lily of the valley candle that smell so good.Buckeye candies. Had to smack hubbies hand. A really cool puzzle. Several embellishments and buttons. five fat quarters( Really love the owls). A yard of beautiful fabric and a pad of paper and pencil. She also send my a card that I can't open till tomorrow. It's for my Birthday. That's 12:01 right. Thanks again Laurie. I really loved everything.
I'm glad you liked it. :D Especially since you had to sit on that hard bench for so long.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:57 PM

Hope I get off the bench by friday........we're expecting snow Friday..........ick ick ick.........................