Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed >

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

March Secret Pal Swap - Sign Up Closed

Old 03-05-2011, 06:37 PM

I LOVE IT!! I've been waiting for my camera battery to charge so I could take the picture :) You sure did wonderfully putting together your first swap package.... It's everything I could have hoped for and more!

Thank you so very much Wanda! The b/w material is perfect as the inspiration for Barb's quilt. I will always remember you when I see it. :)

Here's the picture of all my goodies! I absolutely LOVE the paper clips!!! And I needed a new notebook - this one is so cool !
Attached Thumbnails attachment-164303.jpe  
Old 03-05-2011, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Kooklabell
I LOVE IT!! I've been waiting for my camera battery to charge so I could take the picture :) You sure did wonderfully putting together your first swap package.... It's everything I could have hoped for and more!

Thank you so very much Wanda! The b/w material is perfect as the inspiration for Barb's quilt. I will always remember you when I see it. :)

Here's the picture of all my goodies! I absolutely LOVE the paper clips!!! And I needed a new notebook - this one is so cool !
Wow! Another great package!! I love seeing these!

I found a few neat things for my partner today that I hope she will like. I'm trying to hit on everything that was in her list in one way or another. Now I am only waiting for one item to arrive in the mail and then I can ship it out. I sure hope I'll have everything by the end of the week because she has a March birthday (hint, hint... could it be you?!!)
Old 03-05-2011, 11:14 PM

Patricia you're very welcome.
I am so happy you liked the fabric.
Wanda
Old 03-06-2011, 06:00 AM

I had my husband mail my package yesterday. He mailed it parcel post! I forgot to tell him to use priority. I hope it doesn't take long for my secret pal to receive it.

I have no idea how long it will take to get there!
Old 03-06-2011, 08:53 AM

Mine is packaged, labeled and ready to drop at the post office tomorrow!! It is heading west! I hope my dog loving (hint hint) pal enjoys everything I found for her!!!
Old 03-06-2011, 09:17 AM
Power Poster

I love the black and white selection of fabric. Cute paper clips. I print off alot of patterns from the internet and use paper clips to keep the pieces together with the instructions. The large ones are handy for keeping them all together. very nice swap. Mary
Old 03-06-2011, 09:19 AM
Power Poster

grammynan-You sure did make a haul. Have you been a good girl? Very nice swaps again this month so far. Mary
Old 03-06-2011, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
I love the black and white selection of fabric. Cute paper clips. I print off alot of patterns from the internet and use paper clips to keep the pieces together with the instructions. The large ones are handy for keeping them all together. very nice swap. Mary
I love paper clips too. Right now I have some that are shaped like dog bones! I also use binder clips for alot of things!
Old 03-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Zappycat
Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
I love paper clips too. Right now I have some that are shaped like dog bones! I also use binder clips for alot of things!
I love all the different colors and shapes. Just same ole silver shaped ones are boring. The binder clips are good for keeping together fabrics or squares done and you can hang them up on hooks. I get alot of quilting supplies in the office department.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:28 AM

wow! such nice packages so far!!! enjoy all the fun goodies!!! i am still shopping.... :)